Snow kiss

Even though I liked how talkative she was and how passion just burned in her eyes, it seemed like we were everything but alike. She was everything I wasn't and to be honest that wasn't exactly the bad thing since everything seemed more fun that way. 
She was also everything else but predictable and that said she never failed to amuse me. We would go on dates regularly when we had time and even when we didn't, we found that hour or two to spend together playing games, eating junk food or enjoying dramas. 
She was a big fan of those and I joined her in that hobby, not knowing that they would actually grow on me as well.

Whenever she would fall asleep beside me while watching TV, I would come closer to her and watch her as she breathed softly. 
Fierce and ambitious were the right words to describe her and I admired her for that but I came to ask myself what did she think about me?
Was I what she was looking for or did she just saw me as a friend? Namely she never showed me any kind of love emotion or affection and it started to worry me whenever she even thought about me the same way I thought about her... 

It was a few days before our comeback with song Spring day and me and the boys just finished our few hours long practice. I was exhausted and every part of my body ached but my mood lightened up instantly when I saw that Lisa send me a message. 

Hey, Jungkook

We are meeting at the bar that's located near your dorm, I would like you to join us if you find any free time. I know how exhausted you might be so I won't be angry if you can't make it. You can do it!

Lisa 

I smiled widely at my phone and the boys noticed it immediately. 

"Ya, Jungkook, focus on the comeback, will you?" Namjoon scolded me but I knew that he was only teasing me. Our leader sure knew how much effort I put in every of our comebacks and he always made sure to let me know how proud he is. 

"Yes, dad," I teased him back while grabbing my things and running to take the shower. 

She sent me a location they were hanging at, it was 10 minutes' walk, I will take 10 mins to shower and another 10 to get ready, so I will be seeing her in like 30 minutes? 
You could tell how excited I was when I passed by our staff and greeted them so happily that they looked at each other with looks saying "he might have fallen from the moon", but I didn't care what others thought, she was all that I had on my mind. 

I made my shower last 7 minutes and got ready in 5, it might sound desperate but I was desperate. I haven't seen her in a week and it felt longer and let me just say that we were "seeing" each other for less than a month now. 

"Be careful!" Jimin hying shouted before I left the company building, heading straight to the bar where Lisa and others were waiting for me. 
Upon my arrival I could see that they were all in a great mood, happily drinking and talking but at the same time I couldn't get past the fact that Mingyu was sitting beside my Lisa. Yes, she was mine
How dare he?! And on top of that, his hands were dangerously close to her, so I had to act fast and get that bastard down to Earth. 

"Hello," I greeted them nicely. They all looked at me and smiled while greeting me as well. I could see that they were happy to see me (expect Mingyu) and I could see how Lisa's eyes sparkled when we made an eye contact.