I should have told you

I was sitting at our dorm, doing nothing particularly special when I received a text from Bobby. He asked me if I was up to anything and if I wanted to hang out with him since we haven't seen each other for quite some time. 

I loved Bobby, not as a lover but as someone who I respected deeply because he was a great friend and never failed to amaze me with his talents and skills. 
We met back in 2014 when we started our modelling career for YG clothing brand Nona9on and ever since then we hang out from time to time, mostly when we grew tired of our members being too much ( keke). 
Even though he mentioned in one of his interviews that he wasn't allowed to meet us, that wasn't entirely true, he said that because there were some rumours going around and he wanted to put a stop on them. 

We actually met frequently, not just the two of us but others too. We would usually play games, watch films and have fun as all normal people of our age and sometimes the members of Winner would also join in and we would joke about being the "new YG family". 
Of course, we respected our seniors from our heart and bone, just as we all looked up to them and wished to reach their success one day. 

"Kids, don't worry too much. You all are really talented and your skills will approve with every comeback. Know how to enjoy your youth and don't stress to much about the future. You are YG for God's sake!" our senior Seungri jokingly said at one occasion when we all ran into him on our way to practise room. 
I forgot to mention that we would enjoy watching each other's practises since we got to evaluate each other's and based on that, we receive a good feedback of our improvements. 

"I'm actually so bored, I could die. Shall we meet?" I sent my text and not even 30 seconds later I got a reply. 

"Meet me at the studio in 10." 

"Where are you going?" Jennie asked me as I was about to leave. 

"Em...I'm gonna hang out with Bobby," I answered truthfully.

"Does Jungkook know?" she asked, crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows at me. 

"Not really, but he's in Japan now, besides I don't have to tell him every little detail, do I? Me and Bobby are just friends, so why is he any different from others? I don't tell him when I go out with you guys or Bambam," I said as a matter of fact and finally manage to put my new baby Balanciaga's on. 

"If you say so, Lili," Jennie said and left without saying anything else. What got into her? Why did she seem so bothered by my words? Wasn't I right? Should we report every little thing we do? There should be a little freedom, right? 

When I entered the studio, he was already sitting at his "working desk" and it seemed like he was really deep into his work. Only when I sat down beside him, did he notice me and took his earphones out. 

"Lisa! Hey," he greeted me and we shared a brief hug like we always did. 

"Hey," I greeted him back and smiled. 

"So, you might have asked yourself why I invited you to my studio? I have a rap song just for you," he said and smiled proudly. 

"What? Really?!" I couldn't believe that he actually took time and made a song just for me.