What have I done?

"Hey, Maknae! Are you still sleeping?!" Jin scolded me.

Honestly, I wasn't able to catch even a minute of sleep last night. All I did was overthink my life decisions and mistakes that couldn't be fixed anymore.

The image of her was dancing in front of my eyes. She wasn't happy, I knew her well enough to know that. She was trying hard to cover how much I disappointed her but there was no point in hiding it anymore - I knew that at some point in my life I would have to sacrifice what we have for the sake of our careers. But I didn't want to...I didn't want to let her go.

Love between us was just the same, I loved her wholeheartedly and she loved me back yet the distance made it hard for us, it was slowly but steadily making us grow apart.

"Ya! Hyung! I'm coming," I complained and stood up from my bed.

We still had to do a few shows before heading back to Korea. Today it was Berlin and tomorrow and the day after that, it was Paris. Just a few more days and I'll see her again. If she would want to see me tho.

I haven't texted her back, not because I played dumb or ignored her but because I couldn't take the massaging anymore. I wanted the real interaction and not a text, I couldn't bring myself to type anything as I knew how much she missed me and I couldn't do anything to make her feel better. So, I decided to leave her last text unread despite the guilt in my heart.

"Hey, man! Did you see the dance cover of YGX?! It's amazing. It's the dancing trio: Kim Donghyuk, Lee Seunghoon and Lisa. I loved every second of watching it! It was almost as good as her solo cover ten or so days ago" Hobi was explaining loudly to Jimin.

"What are you talking about?" I interfered in their conversation.

"You haven't seen your girl's dance cover? Wow, Jungkook, how can you call yourself a boyfriend?" Jimin scorned.

"Well, at least I wasn't dumped," I said without second thinking.

He looked at me with a mix of sadness and anger before saying:"I'm very well convinced that you are also not far from that since every other friend of hers takes better care of her than you. And if you must know, me and Rosé decided to stay friends and we still talk almost every day, when you haven't spoken to your girlfriend in five days! And you have the audacity to lecture me? You should thank God every day that she didn't dump you a long time ago because you're an asshole."

It was unordinary for Jimin to speak like that but his words felt like bullets that were being shot into my body and the worst part was that he was right, he was fucking right about everything.