Can't let go

"It is already May...God did the time pass by quickly," Jin said and threw himself on the sofa. 

May. It's been four months already...To be honest, I somehow lost a track of time, because every day that I spent without her was the same. 
I couldn't spot many differences from yesterday, today and tomorrow as all I did was practising (dance, singing, boxing) and sometimes when my heart felt a bit easier (which didn't happen often) I would join my members at their gatherings. 

I thought that I would be able to move on, even for just a little bit, but she kept lingering in my mind all the time and I kept staying at the same spot for a couple of months now. Not literally, but with my feelings and pain that didn't want to go away. 
I could see that my members were worried about me and I tried my hardest not to be too obvious with my suffering, but they knew me too well to fall for my acting. 

"Oh, I love May, it's my favourite season," Jimin stated and threw himself beside Jin. 

"Shut up, Jimin," Taehyung said grumpily and sat across me, stuffing his mouth with gummy bears. 

"Someone didn't get enough of their beauty sleep, did they?" Jimin teased him. 

But it seemed like V was really not in the mood as he stood up and left us all with mouths open. What got into him? 

As I didn't have anything else to do, I decided to check on him and see what bothered him so much. 

I knocked on his door asking:"Hey,Tae? Can I come in?" 

At first there was no response, but after about 20 seconds, I heard him coming to the doors and opening them. 

"What is it, Kookie?" he asked without a zero enthusiasm in his voice. Even me, who was heartbroken for months, had more life in his voice than Tae did today. 

"I wanted to know if you are okay," I said slowly. 

"Thank you for checking on me, it's just that I'm annoyed a little," he said and let me enter his room. 

"And why is that?" I asked curiously. 

"Well, I've been invited to the party, which is today, but my Gucci bag still didn't come and it's only 10 hours till the party starts," he said and pouted after that. 

He was being too dramatic if you ask me, but nevertheless I understood how much it meant for him to wear the clothes he was planning to. It was like his character changed with every piece of the clothing he put on. 

"So, where does the party take place?" I tried to find out. 

" In Gangnam, it's one of the most prestigious clubs in the area," he said and unfolded one of his silky scarfs. 

"Who invited you?" I asked slowly.