Together

"Jisoo Unnie! Don't do it," I said through gritted teeth and looked around nervously.

"What, Lisa-ya?" she teased me and laughed at my worried face.

"Why would you point at Jungkook while Gashina was playing?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. She might find it funny but I surely didn't. We just had one dating scandal, we didn't need another one.

"Lisa, fans already ship you with him, why not give them a bit of content?" she argued.

"Uh, Unnie!" I was only able to grunt at what she had just said, even though she was right. 

We have shippers, yes. Liskook? Lizkook? Our shipping seems to be one of the biggest ones and had to admit that I loved watching our fans edit our photos, comparing us and making their own stories about our idol life. Sadly, where there was good, there was bad too. I faced many criticism and hate from some of his fans, not forgetting the sasaeng that almost broke us apart. Love was already hard for us, so I didn't want to make it even more unbearable by unnecessary drama caused by the press.

"Should we go and grab something to eat downstairs?" Jennie suggested. She was getting better day by day, leaving her sorrow behind. Even though she faced many hateful comments regarding her relationship with Kai, she remained solid as a rock. Nothing could bring down, Jennie Kim - she didn't know how to give up and I really admired her for that. That was one of the many personality traits we shared, we didn't know how to give up. We always tried our best until we eventually succeeded.

"Yeah, sure," we all agreed and stood up from the seats that were, by all means, really uncomfortable.

"That outfit suits you really well, Lisa," Rosé commented while we were walking towards the exit.

"Thank you," I said in tiny voice and smiled.

"Did you notice how Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off our Lisa? That boy is totally whipped for you," Jennie said and winked at me.

"I bet he will come looking after her," Jisoo added, smirking.

"Oh! There he goes! And Jimin is with him?" Rosie sounded confused.

I turned around in search of confirmation of her statement. Indeed, Jungkook was walking towards us in all his glory, Jimin following him closely. He would reach us in a few steps, if one of the staff didn't stop him.