I like you

I hit myself over and over again. "Stupid, Lisa!" I told myself as I continued to hit my head on the bathroom wall. If someone saw me, he or she would probably be reminded of that house elf (Dobby) from Harry Potter who hit himself because he thought he should punish himself...well, I should too! I totally acted like an arshole. 

What was I even thinking! I want to be his friend? No! I didn't want to be his f r i e n d, I wanted something more than just a friendship because I found him really cute. His warm doe eyes and bunny smile sent shivers down my spine as well as awakened the whole bunch of butterflies in my stomach. 

Friends? B*llshit 

At some point I stopped hitting my head and looked closer at myself in the mirror on the wall. I had to get my stuff sorted and get back, it might be awkward but maybe I could save the situation...maybe. I washed my hands, fixed my make up and left the bathroom only to bump into someone outside. 

"Oh, I'm really sorry," I said. I noticed it was a girl, slightly smaller than me but her eyes were fierce and I swear I could see lightnings in them when I apologized.

"It's okay," she murmured. "It's okay for now." She said but I didn't hear it well since the music was so loud. Who was she? And why did she give me such a hateful look? I mean, I did run into her, but it was an accident. Maybe I would bother more but just then someone grabbed my hand. 

"Lisa! You wanna dance?" Mingyu asked me enthusiastically.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but I don't feel like dancing right now," I said. I could see that he had drink or two more than he could handle and the last thing I wanted was to make him think that I like him back. 
I knew how guys acted when they were drunk (mostly) and I didn't want to risk anything. I knew that he liked me, he told me himself, but I didn't feel the same way, so now I didn't want him to get the chance to make a move on me and make us awkward just because of the state he was in.

"Why not? Pleeeeease," he begged and I really struggled to get my hand out of his grip.

"Please, let me go," I said.

"But Lisa..."

"Let her go man," I heard Jungkook's voice behind us. It was serious and steady. When I looked at him, his face was emotionless and it made my heart hurt. 
I didn't want to see him like that, I wanted his bunny smile back.

"Why? She isn't yours, so why bother?" Mingyu said, holding me even tighter to himself.

"How are you sure that she isn't?" Jungkook fired back, surprising me and Mingyu together.

"What...what do...?" Mingyu started, but Jungkook cut him off.

"I told you to let her go, so better do it before things get bad." 

Mingyu eyed him but let me go. He gave me one last look before he stormed off, leaving the two of us alone. 

"Thank you, sunbaenim," I said and bowed.

"Is it that hard for you to even say my name?" he asked. 

I looked at him but he wasn't looking at me. Instead he was looking on the dancefloor beneath us and the hyped crowed that danced like there is no tomorrow. 

"What do you mean, sunbae?"

"Lisa, I want to be honest with you...I'm not like other boys, I don't beat around the bush when I like someone, I tell them...I mean you are the first one I liked this way, this much...but you should know that I like you, a lot...and I thought you might like me back, but..."

I didn't let him finish because I knew what he was going to say, so I said instead: "Jungkook, I do like you. I like you a lot too. I mean...I like you." 

Okay...where was this all coming from? How come that I just confessed my feelings like it's something you do every day...was it because of alcohol...no...I sobered a long time ago. I said it with my head clear and I did mean it. 

He finally looked at me, his eyes unreadable but I could spot a little smile on his face. 

"Are you smiling?" I asked confused.

"I do."

"Why?"

"You were really cute right now," he said and smiled even wider. 

His bunny smile was back and that is all that mattered. 

"So, um...can I ask you on a date?" he asked a few seconds later when we were returning back to the table where our friends were sitting.

"Date? Wow, you really don't lose any time," I said and laughed a little. 

"You are right, I don't...I already lost too much time," the last words he whispered but I heared them anyway. It seemed like he really like me a lot and knowing that made my heart skip a beat. 
Imagen having Golden maknae of BTS tell you that he likes you, it's like the dream come true. 

"You are so dumb Lisa, let the poor man take you on the date, he was barely living without you, give him a little break, will you," Bambam said and hugged us both around our shoulders.

"Where did you came from?" Jungkook asked dumfounded.

"Now, now, is that how you talk with your Man of honor?" Bambam scolded him.

I opened my mouth but closed them right after, because this time I was really speechless. How can a friend embarrass you that much...well, if your friend is Bambam everything is possible.

**************************

Thank you all for reading this story, special thanks goes for those who upvoted that is flyacrosstheglobe, parkli23 and superbubblyhead. < 333