The next morning

I fell asleep after seeing her beautiful eyes close yet not before hearing her say:"I love you too." 

It was the first night, in four months, that I slept peacefully. 

When I woke up in the morning, the first thing that came to my mind was, that I was just dreaming.
But seeing her there, in all her glory, made my heart race faster as the thought of what happened last night, filled my mind. 

I decided to leave her in the bed and take a shower before she wakes up. 
In the fear of this, in fact, being all just a dream, I took the quickest shower I ever had and after coming out of the bathroom, my gaze immediately landed on the bed, where I left her perfectly sculptured body. 

But it wasn't there.

I panicked. 

"Jungkook?" her soft voice sent shivers down my spine. 

I turned around only to be welcomed by her naked body. I gulped. 

"It's nothing you haven't seen before, darling" she said and left out a small laugh, there was not even a hint of shyness in her voice, which made me tilt my head in disbelief. 
She definitely had two personalities – sometimes she was aroused in a matter of seconds and sometimes she was the badass woman in the world. 
It somehow made it more clear how she could transform from being the cutest human being off - stage to the hottest idol on the stage. 

"And I can't get enough of it," I spoke in a hoarse voice while biting the inside of my lips. 

"Can I take a shower low?" she asked and raised a brow at me when it took me a half a minute to answer to her. 

"Yeah, of course, I'll make us breakfast," I succeeded in letting some words escape my mouth. 

She smiled before disappearing behind the doors of the bathroom. 

I was so deeply lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize how and when did I managed to make us toasts, sausages and soft Japanese omelette. 
I even made a homemade, 100% natural orange juice and placed it altogether on the dining table. 

"Wow, Kookie, this looks great!" I could hear her say behind my back. 
I turned around, now being ready to see her naked, but her body was covered instead. 
"Well, you could have predicted that, Jungkook," I mentally cursed myself. 

"All for you," I said with a smirk on my face. 
I scanned her with my eyes and realized that she was in fact wearing one of my oversized shirts. 

"I hope you aren't angry at me for borrowing one of your white shirts, it seemed like you had hundreds of them," she said and slid to one of the chairs by the table. "And I liked you flushed expression back in the room more than that smirk of yours," she continued and bit into a toast.