Easier said than done

"Lisa, I have a great news for you," my manager said over the phone. 

"Really? What is it?" I asked curiously.

"I can't talk right now, I'm still at police station, I will tell you when I get back to the company," he said and before I could say anything else in return, he hung up on me. 

Is this about that sasaeng fan? I hope it is! You see...four months ago, when I left Jungkook and that red- haired girl in the hallway, I ran straight to our waiting room. 
While trying to find the charger for my dead phone I was so nervous that my behaviour didn't go by unnoticed. 

"Lisa, are you okay?" Jisoo asked, her voice expressing the concern. 

I nodded, but when she come nearer and looked me in the eyes, I couldn't hold it in anymore. So, I started crying. At first, they thought that I got injured, so they got me seated and Rosie pulled out her phone, probably because she wanted to call our manager, so he could take me to the hospital. 
I wanted to explain that there is no need for that but how do I explain that it was not my foot or arm that hurt, how do I explain that my heart is hurting? 

How do I tell them that I can't breathe because of the heartbreak? 

Maybe it was a good thing that I got seated because before I could say anything to stop Rosie from her act, I passed out. 

I woke up in my bed, being carefully tucked in it. I looked around, seeing the cup of tea sitting at the bedside table and I could hear Jennie's voice coming from the living room. 

"We shouldn't assume anything, let's wait for her to wake up and tell us herself," I could hear her.

It seemed like they were talking about me. Did they find out about me and Jungkook?

Jungkook. 

His name filled my head, I could see his image in front of me and immediately my heart felt ten thousand pounds heavier. He must be hurting too. I knew very well that he loved me dearly and that this situation was just as painful for his as it was for me. 
But I had to do it, I had to protect him. And by that I didn't mean that I'll willingly give up on our love, I will fight for our it and when I succeed, I will go back to him.
That is, if he will want to accept me back. 

I didn't want him to forget about me, I didn't want him to stop loving me. As selfish as I might appear, I wanted to linger in his memory. I wanted him to remember me in all the things we did together, I wanted him to keep me in his heart, at the place where he loves me unconditionally. 

Not wanting to get too lost into my own thoughts, I choose to leave my bed and face the girls. I had to tell them the truth and I had to make sure to inform my manager and company about it so they could take some action.