Promise

I kissed her slowly, just like she's gonna break if I pressed my lips any harder on hers. She felt extremely soft in my arms and her sweet scent filled my nostrils. 

"You smell so good," I whispered to her while nudging my nose against her neck. She smiled warmly and without opening her eyes she hugged me tightly around my waist. 

"Is someone becoming clingy?" I teased her and patted her hair. 

"Not exactly, I just want to hug you as much as I can while I can," she answered quietly. 

We stood like that for a good minute before I felt her hand rising and slowly lifting up my shirt.

If I'm honest, I was surprised by her bold move.

She took a step back and examined me from head to toe. 

"Like what you're seeing?" I spread my arms. 

"More than you can imagine," she licked her lip. 

"Then come to me," I offered her but she declined saying: "Not yet, darling. I prepared something for you." 

She started to dance. Her body was rolling up and down and the temperature in the room suddenly rose up. I recognized the moves - it was the dance she planned to have as a solo on their concert. How does that make me feel? I wanted to be the only one who's able to see how sexy she was, but I know that I can't expect her to do anything less than this because she was an idol too, she had fans (blinks) who went nuts about stuff like this just like our armys. I had to try and contain myself. I had to let her do whatever she thought she should be doing - she should be free to enjoy dancing and the looks of eve she's about to recieve. Even thought I still got a bit jealous. Could you judge me tho?

I cleared my throat with my eyes still wide open - I didn't want to miss even a second of her little "show" prepared exclusively for me.

Maybe I could have expected it but I was still taken aback (in a good way) when she started to strip. 

How could someone with a face of an angel turn into someone so unrecognisable? 
Her duality was no joke. At one moment she's sweet and nice and at the other she's giving me her sly smirks and a look that screams:"I own you."

She was now standing naked in front of me and just like she examined me before, I did the same now. 

Her body proportions were perfect and she fit me like a glove. 
I hardly was able to control myself anymore. My breathing was becoming heavy, sweat was sliding down my temple and I desperately tried to get rid of my dry lips by constantly licking them.