First heartbreak

Jungkook,

As you might have noticed there is no dear at the beginning and that's because I'm very angry at you! I told you to keep away from Lisa but it seems like you don't care about my warnings. That's why I decided to take some actions. I won't let you cheat on me!

Yours dearly,

Biggest fan 

The moment I finished reading the letter, I saw red in front of my eyes. I understood that our fans cherished us and many of them shipped themselves with us, it was okay, I understood as I was once myself a very huge fan of IU ( still am) but I could never understand how can someone go that far and even think about harming someone else. 

I couldn't possibly allow it, but I also knew that I won't be able to do it myself. 

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Namjoon asked. His face was full of worry. 

"I thought it wasn't anything serious, but now I just can't overlook the fact that she knows about our relationship and she's even threatening to do something to Lisa. 
She will probably proceed with her actions soon if I don't do anything," I said furiously. 

"You will have to stop seeing her for some time, Kookie," Jin said slowly and bit his lip when I shot him one of my deadly looks. 

"No way," I whispered, I already felt like someone just cut open my chest and took out my heart. I looked at my hyungs, in hope that any of them would have a better idea but all I saw were the looks of compassion. 

"I might as well die," I said while running my hands through my hair out of frustration. 

"Look, Maknae, don't worry, we will come up with something, just be patient a little," Namjoon said and buried his face into his hands. He was already under so much stress...I shouldn't have said anything. 

"Hyung, don't worry, I just wanted to share this problem with you. I will solve it mys-..." I said but was cut off by Yoongi: "Listen, Jungkook. We are all in this together. We will try to help you as best as we can, so keep patient." 

His gaze then left my and landed on Namjoon. I understood what he wanted to say, not only with his words but also his look ... 

Lisa and me texted each other every single day, we even faced timed but when she asked me to meet her, I didn't know what to say at first. Should I tell her? No, I shouldn't. She will probably only worry and think that everything is her fault. 

I'm sorry Lisa but I can't. I have my vocal classes and later we have a dance practise. 

It was a lie. I was totally free that day. 

Oh, okay. What a pity thought, I really wish to see you. I miss you very much. 

I know baby. Soon.