Date

"How are you doing, Maknae?" Jin asked me as I stepped into a living room. He was munching on something that looked like chips but I didn't bother checking what it really was. 

"I'm okay, thank you," I answered shortly and proceeded to the fridge to get some cold water. As I gulped on the fresh water he asked:"Did you meet Lisa?." I knew that he would be interested in that particular topic just as much as my other hyungs. 

"I did," I tried my best not to look at his curious eyes that I could feel piercing through me. He was indeed one of the friendliest people I got to know in my life but also one of the most inquisitive. 

"So?" he added, evidently annoyed by my short replies. 

"She probably dumped him, that's why he's sulking all day long," it was now V's turn to interfere. He took a seat across me but didn't spear me a single glance. I
 knew that he was deeply disappointed in my behaviour since he cherished Lisa very much and they became good friends too. He was very supportive of both of us and I appreciated all the love and care he had for us. 

Before I could say something in my defence, Yoongi joined us by the counter and took a bite of an apple then said:"I can't blame her tho."

What? Why were they all against me? I knew that I was wrong, but this felt like a betrayal. 

"Stop snorting, Yoongi is right," V added with an emotionless face still avoiding my eyes. 

I rolled my eyes at them. 

"Did she really dump you? Waaa, I can't believe it! Well, welcome to the club," I heard a voice that belonged to Jimin. 

"Guys! Stop! She didn't dump me," I tried to explain even though I didn't sound very convincing.

"She didn't? Are you sure?" Hobi said and gasped at the sharp gaze I sent him. 

"No, she didn't dump me, she gave me one more chance, but under one condition," I said, the last part a bit quieter. 

"What condition?" Namjoon joined into a "discussion".

"I have to prove my love to her. Not with my words, but with my actions," I stated and looked at the floor. 

"Well, good luck with that," the few of them said in unison and started to walk away, leaving me baffled.