Jealous

"Congrats girls!!! Our comeback officially starts now!" Rosie squecked. 
We were all very excited to see our final "product". 

We were sitting in our dorm, in front of a TV, ready to watch our new MV for song DDU-DU DDU-DU when I received a massage. 

I'm watching you with all the hyungs, babe.

It was a text from my beloved Jungkook. We were on good terms now as we decided to be more patient with each other and don't act without giving the chance of explaining to the other. 

Thank you! Now watch this cool girl of yours!

I smiled to myself. 

"Ya! Lalisa! It's about to start, so stop texting that boyfriend of yours and focus," Jennie said and threw a hand of popcorn at me. 

"Unnie! Why would you do this!? You got too sucked up in the scene from our video," I complained. 

"And what are you going to do about it?" she teasingly said, showing me her tongue. 

I might as well have said something sassy back to her if in that moment Jisoo didn't cut me off by screaming :"It's happening! Here we go!"

After we finished watching it, I could spot the satisfied faces on my unnies faces. 

Ring...ring 

"Hello?" I answered without looking at my screen. 
I was a bit mesmerised by what I have just seen - as narcissistic as it might sound. I was really happy with the outcome. 

"Baby! You were great! I loved every second of it!" Jungkook's loud voice filled the room. 

"Ya! Jungkook! You could say something nice about your Noonas too and not only Lisa," it was Jennie's turn to overreact again. 

"Oh, Noona...I'm sorry, I loved the scene where you throw popcorn, it was such a great idea!" Jennie was now smirking proudly. 

"Also, Jisoo and Rosé Noona, you were amazing! I loved your vocals!" he added, making sure that the rest of them don't feel left out. 

"Chaeyoung! You were doing so good, baby! Jimin loves you!" it was now Jimin's happy voice that filled the space. 
Rosé blushed hard and put her face in her hands in embarrassment. 

"Congratulations, Jisoo Noona! Your visuals are no joke!" Taehyung added. 

After they all congratulated us, we bid goodbye. 

"They are so cool by the way. I'm really happy that we are friends with them, the only problem is that we get shipped with them all the time which sometimes leads to awkwardness. I can't even look properly at Suga or V without making fans go crazy about it. Besides it bothers Kai too, he's really jelly," Jennie said and took a bite of an apple.