Ch. 32 - My Little Hellfire

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"I would burn the world for her."

- Dominic
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 32 - My Little Hellfire

▪️D O M I N I C▪️

I could see the silhouette of Vincent as he stood in the main foyer, having just reached home a few minutes before us. He was about to head to his room when he no doubt heard Jade's loud and obnoxious singing.

When I walked up closer to him, I could see Vincent's lips twitching as he pressed them into a line, trying to contain a smile as he raised an eyebrow at the sight before him.

Jade was still singing the Bayang song, only pausing briefly to say hello.

As my second in command was about to say something, I cut him off, "Not a word, Vincent. Not a damn word!" I barked as I stormed off and walked up the stairs, heading towards the third floor.

"Heeeeey this isn't my room!" Jade chuckled as I dumped her onto the bed. She immediately turned onto her stomach and inhaled the sheets, "Oooh, smells so good! Smells like my Daddy Dom," she said as she looked up at me and winked.

This woman! I had no idea how she came up with such names.

Inwardly groaning, I kicked off my shoes and leaned against the wall, my left hand momentarily covering my eyes. Taking a few deep breaths, I tried to figure out what to do, wondering if I should have just carried Jade to her own bedroom.

While I stood there, contemplating, I realised that the room had suddenly become silent. Removing my hand from my face, I found Jade kneeling naked in the centre of my large king-sized bed with her hands behind her back, her dress thrown haphazardly on the floor.

"Fuck..." I inhaled sharply as I took in the sight before me.

Jade's body looked so inviting against my dark-coloured sheets, the dim lights of the room kissing her smooth skin. My fingers itched to touch her, as the way she pushed her chest out was tempting beyond reason. She was offering herself to me while giving an unobscured view of her heavy breasts and the vision almost made me go to my knees.

The mere sight of her threw me off as I fought between wanting to roughly dominate her and wanting to cherish every inch of her. I had never made love to a woman; obviously! It just was not something that I had ever done, nor thought that I would ever do.

Given my issues with people touching me, the activity was almost impossible.

That was why whenever I had sex, the women were blindfolded, bound and gagged, with their legs securely spread wide as I entered them from behind while being fully clothed and wearing a condom. It allowed for the least physical contact as I used their bodies for my pleasure.

Obviously, the women I chose to have sex with always consented.

Even though I knew that Jade would not mind being taken roughly, I also knew that I wanted more with her. I needed to explore things with her, but the desire to consume her threatened to burst through the surface. If I was not careful, I could seriously harm her, especially as her body was not prepared for a rough invasion, at least not yet.

Shaking my thoughts free, I pushed away from the wall and walked over to the bed where I held my hand out to her and said, "Come..."

Biting her bottom lip, she took my hand as I pulled her to stand in front of me. Her eyes locked with mine and she sighed softly, "You're not going to fuck me, are you?"