Ch. 43 - Blood Power And Desire

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"I'm all about the old-man
Calvetti penis..."

- Jade
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 43 - Blood Power And Desire

▪️D O M I N I C▪️

Two hours later, after leaving James and Blaire's party, all the mafia bosses were gathered at Aleksandr's meat packing factory.

The captured biker was sitting inside one of the large walk-in freezers, tied to a chair.

When I entered, I paused to observe the biker for a moment before I walked up to him, enjoying how he cringed as he looked up at me.

I realised that the bright lights overhead made my silvery white hair almost luminous. Coupled with my pale skin, I knew that I had an eerie appearance, as my intense blue eyes seemed to glow.

The biker's hands were bound behind his back and his feet were secured to the legs of the metal chair. His black biker jacket, as well as his socks and shoes had been removed, and he remained in a bloodstained white t-shirt and jeans. The bullet that Jade had shot him with was still lodged in his upper left shoulder.

His face was swollen and his brown hair was matted, while his goatee had dried blood smeared all over it from the cuts on his bruised lips. He was breathing raggedly, having taken quite a beating.

With a snarl, I leaned down until I was face to face with the man and immediately began to question him, "What's Tanner thinking huh? Why did he send you boys down to shoot at us?"

I was met with silence.

"He's being stubborn, refuses to talk," Aleksandr spoke up, a deep frown on his face.

"Is that true? Have you lost your voice?" I asked calmly before straightening up to walk around the man who continued to remain quiet.

Removing the switchblade from my jacket pocket, I cut the rope from the man's right hand and threw the blade for James to catch. With precise movements, I then quickly held on to the biker's right wrist and sharply pulled it backwards. Tendons and ligaments audibly ripped apart from the bone. At the same time, the biker let out a blood-curling scream.

Looking towards Aleksandr, I said, "Seems like his mouth and voice are working fine to me!"

Scoffing, I then dropped the limp arm and moved around to face the man once more, my eyes narrowing as I looked down at him.

The biker was gasping though the pain, his nostrils flaring. There was dribble leaking from the sides of his mouth as his brown eyes looked up at me, his lips quivering as he struggled to speak.

"G-go to hell..." the man stammered out.

Letting out a disappointed sigh, I pulled out my purple Desert Eagle. The other mafia leaders took a step back, knowing what was about to happen, not wanting to get any blood on them.

"After you," was all I said as I pulled the trigger.

The biker's head exploded, its contents splattering on the wall behind him.

Holstering my weapon, I walked out of the freezer and into the factory area with a scowl on my face. I knew there was no way that Brian Tanner and his men were acting alone. The Road Crows were a strong biker gang, and though we had often had our disputes in the past, they were not nearly brave enough to try and stand up to myself and the others.

Not like this, especially after Vincent had paid them a visit two years ago.

They were more of a nuisance than anything, and whenever they caused trouble, they had always attacked the Haitians and the Jamaicans. Never had they attacked the rest of us, much less all of us at the same time. Whoever they were working with had clearly made Brian and his gang feel like they stood a chance against the mafia bosses in Aelbank City.