Chapter 1: Team

Jungkooks pov

I knew what I was doing was not the best idea but what's new and I am tired of running.

I walked into the National Intelligence Service (NIS) which is like the FBI of South Korea with my hands behind my head.

"IT'S JEON JUNGKOOK." People yelled before I heard the safety on their guns being turned off.

"Yes I am a bad bitch but get that gun out of my face, I am turning myself in," I announced pushing someone gun away from me before going onto my knees.

I then felt someone's hands grab my own and put handcuffs on them. I was then quickly pulled up only to be face to face with a man I have known since I was a young federal agent.

"Mr. Kim, long time no see," I smirked and he chuckled.

"Bring him to my office," he ordered and I was pushed forward as Mr. Kim moved aside.

I continued my smirk and looked around the wide-eyed crowd all the way up till Mr. Kim's office.

"Sit Jungkook." He demanded once I was pushed inside. When I sat down Mr. Kim started talking again. "I know there is a strategy for you turning yourself in, so speak."

"You're right but I guess I am just tired of running." I shrugged and he nodded.

"Well how about I make a deal with you Jeon." I hummed. "You know about the criminal world and I want you to work with a bunch of the best federal agents we have. If you take this deal we will not arrest you and we will help you get the targets off of your back. However, if you don't agree we will arrest you and make sure you never see the sunlight ever again!" He smiled, kind of evilly.

I thought for a bit and then nodded, "I will take the deal but I want to know about every agent you want to put in the group".

"We already have everyone. I will give you the files and then you can meet them tomorrow." I nodded and watched as he opened one of his desk drawers to pull something out. "Here." He says, standing up to come over and take the cuffs off of me. "I will walk you to one of the rooms here." I furrowed my eyebrows and then grabbed the files.

"People live here?"

"Only some people and now you will too because no offense I don't trust you." I nodded.

"Well let's go," I joked and followed Mr. Kim to my new room.

"Here you go." He opened the door and I let out a small chuckled.

I looked around to see a twin size bed, a busted up nightstand, a small ugly closet, and a very small bathroom along with no windows anywhere in sight.

"Is this what you normally give your agents?" I joked and walked in.

"No, only certain people." I rolled my eyes. "I will send someone to get you so be ready around 9." I nodded and then Mr. Kim left.

"Okay let's see who we got here." I mocked and sat down on my new bed before opening the first of 6 files. "Ah Min Yoongi, I remember you."