Chapter 34: Spy

Taehyung pov

'Stop leaving him letters. Leave him alone. Jungkook is pissed about Yeontan. So messed up that you would think he would need company. Do you really think he is that much of a loner? Shame on you.'

"Taehyung what are you thinking about?" I felt my mom's hand on my shoulder and I jumped.

"I got yelled at by Jimin," I mumbled.

"How?"

"I have cameras in my house so they could take to me and apparently I made Jungkook like really mad and Jimin told me to leave him alone," I mutter.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey." I nodded.

"I didn't really think I would make him that mad." I pouted.

"Could you show me what Jimin said?" She whispered as we were on a train to Daegu. I nodded and took out my phone and some earphones she could hear.

As I pressed play I watched her face change. When the video was over she handed me my phone.

"Wow, he's a little scary," she chuckled.

"I know and how should I handle this?"

"Do what he says. Just leave him alone except for his birthday. That is when you should talk to him." I nodded.

"It's going to be so hard." My mom chuckled.

"I never said you can't write the letters just don't send it to him." I nodded.

"Everyone welcome to Daegu." The loudspeaker suddenly said.

"We'll talk more, right now focus on the mission at hand." She said as the train stopped.

"I am focused I'm just upset." She rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Be upset later." She smiled a little bit evilly at me before she grabbed her bag and walked off with me slowly following.

"Where do you think he is?"

"Let's go check out his parent's place and then move from there." She said looking at the fast-moving cars.

"I haven't seen grandma and grandpa in years so I don't think they will recognize me," I said as a taxi pulled up in front of us.

"That's true you don't really look like either of us either. You and Yuna both look like my parents so you could watch them. We have earpieces so let's do that." I nodded and got inside the cab and I told him our destination.

"What should we have for lunch?" My mom whispered.

"Why are you whispering?"

"Cause of the taxi guy." She sassed.

"Wimp but I can go for some Italian food but we need to watch Kihyuns parents first, could you handle that?"

"Yes, I can handle that," I rolled my eyes, "but just to make sure when we get to the hotel we change and what? Hotwire a car? Walk? How are we getting there?"

"I did one of those rent a car things," she smiled, "I learned from Busan that we need a car."

"Yeah, you spent so long talking to that Taemin dude when you returned the car." I chucked.

"He's really attractive. You have to remember I have only been with Kihyun and we lived in the fucking woods. I didn't really meet a lot of attractive people who I didn't have to kill, or want to kill."

"Was there ever a point where you wanted to kill me?" I asked suspiciously.

"Oh yes, you were such a weird child and oh so dangerous when I started training you." She laughed.