Chapter 41: Perfect (pt 2)

Jungkooks pov

'You can do this Kook. Don't do what Ms. Kim said, don't pass out.' I took a deep breath before we stepped outside.

"TAEHYUNG CONGRATS!" Jimin yelled and came to hug Taehyung. My eyes widened when the elder started talking.

"What do you mean?" He asked and I was quick to move and pulled Jimin off to glare at him.

"What the fuck is your prob- why are you smirking?" I whispered angrily.

"Because I wanted to see protective Jungkook come out, totally impressed." Jimin patted my back and then walked away.

I was confused as I watched the smaller male walk away but I shook it off and went back to Taehyung who was now with Namjoon.

"Hey what was that about?" Taehyung asked turning from the tallest to look at me.

"Um, Jimins just being a bitch and trying to ruin the mood of the party."

"Sounds like Jimin, I'm going to go find Owen real quick so bye." He kissed my cheek and then walked away.

"Do you got it?" Namjoon asked once Taehyung was fully out of view.

I patted my pocket, "It's right here. Namjoon I'm seriously freaking out like I can't breathe, my hands are started to sweat, my visions blurry. Tell me what to do, please." I whined and he handed me his glass of Champagne.

"Drink this and just take some deep breaths. It's perfectly normal to feel that way but when you get down on your knee it all goes away and then the words will just come out." He smiled and I could tell he was looking at Jin.

"Did that happen for you?" Namjoon chuckled and slightly looked down.

"Yeah we were at our beach and I felt like passing out but like I said when you get on your knee the words just come out."

"Thank you and is there anyone I should stay away from before I do this?"

"Yeah, probably with Hoseok or Yoongi. Hobi will make you too hyped up and then you will start worrying even more. Yoongi will probably make you depressed and sacred. Everyone else should be good though."

'Great the person I planned this with is going to be crazy."

"I'm so excited!" I squealed and Namjoon put a hand on my shoulder.

"You should be but what time are you going to do it?"

"Me and Hoseok planned the whole thing so when the band starts playing I will soon do it after a couple of songs."

"Well don't be standing over here with me, go to him, now," Namjoon ordered but with a little tint of playfulness on his tongue. I smiled and then walked away to be nest to Taehyung.

3rd person pov

Namjoon watched Jungkook leave and when he turned back to his new drink he noticed Jin was walking over.

"Hey babe," Namjoon smiled.

"Hey, how is Jungkook doing?" Jin asked taking Namjoon second drink and drinking all of it.

"Everyone keeps stealing my drinks," he pouted.

"Sorry really need that after talking with Lora, but how is the kid?"

"Nervous, but who wouldn't be." Jin nodded and intertwined their hands.

"I think he will do good, if you could do it then he can do it."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean? I thought you loved my proposal?" Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.

"I did! I loved it just as much as I love you but you were so nervous." Jin chuckled.