Chapter 31: Busan (pt 1)

Jimins pov

In the morning I snuck out of mine and Yoongis room to go to Taehyungs house.

I wanted to make sure everything was okay. Also, he has cameras so I could talk to him. I know he won't be able to talk back but I just need to get some stuff off of my chest.

As I walked into his house I noticed Yeontan immediately on the couch.

"Hm, I thought Taehyung would take you." I smiled and patted his head.

I moved to the couch and put Yeontan on my lap before looking at the secret camera in the corner.

"Hey Taehyung I know you can't talk back if you ever watch your tapes but I just wanted to inform you on somethings. First off, Jungkook told everyone about the note and we will all try and keep him happy and not depressed. He also put an ultimatum on you. If you're not back in 3 years then he will move on and will not wait for you. I am also taking the kid to Italy, I have a mission there and Yoongi and I thought it would be good for him to get away from this shit. Oh and guess what, last night Jungkook stole Yoongi's bike. His face was the best but once he knew it was Jungkook he went all soft on him." I laughed.

"You can tell he is upset but Kook is really strong and hasn't shown any emotion. Jin and Namjoon had dinner with him and they told me he looked fine, so yeah. I'm going to go, hope to see you soon Tae." I kissed Yeontan on the head. I had a feeling Taehyung would come back to get his dog so then I walked out and drove back to Yoongi to pack for my trip.

Taehyungs pov

As I watched Jimin walk away I slid down my wall and sighed.

"He gave me an ultimatum." I pouted and put my head against my wall.

"But he's going to Italy so that's fun!" My mom said trying to make me feel better.

"Let's grab the stuff and go," I mumbled, standing up and going to the corner before opening the secret door that showed my mom my suit, some old newspapers, some photos of me and my friends and some with me and Jungkook. To the opposite side was a full armory full from bombs to bazookas, to pocket knives to katanas.

"Tae this is amazing." My mom smiled.

"Thanks, and what should we bring?"

"Mostly guns and knives." I nodded and started packing.

When we were finally done I packed some stuff for Yeontan and we left my house before going to my mom's car.

"You know we shouldn't take him. This is super dangerous." I nodded.

"I can sneak into Jungkooks room and give him Yeontan and another letter."

"But he's going to Italy."

"True but he can ask someone to take care of him like Yoongi for example."

"Okay let's go and then we really need to go to Busan or the new place if he had already left." She said and drove to the back of the NIS building.

I got my gear on along with Yeontan and his stuff strapped to my bag as I started climbing up the building, ignoring the cameras as Owen, the new leader of the NIS, and Lora's husband knew it's me.

When I got to Jungkooks window I was happy that he wasn't there. I opened his super small window and took off the straps that held the sleepy dog. I put him inside and slowly lowered him down before doing the same thing with his food and toys.

I looked over my letter and gave it a kiss before sliding it in the same window.

I then climbed down with my suction cup gloves that remind me of Spider-Man. When I got down I went into my mom's car and she drove off.