Chapter 14: Morning After

3rd person pov

"I can't believe we did that!" Taehyung chuckled buttoning up his shirt while Jungkook watches.

"I know, you're even better looking when you're under me, and morning my name." Jungkook smiled and put his hands on Taehyungs waist and turning the elder towards himself.

"I look good no matter what now let's go back they may need us for something." Taehyung smiled and placed a kiss on Jungkooks lips before moving away from his grasp.

"No stay here love, I want you back," Jungkook whined and Taehyung rolled his eyes before waving Jungkook over and getting in the driver's seat. "You're no fun." He whined once he got into his seat.

"Last night proved I am fun so are you done complaining and finally start listening to your official boyfriend," Jungkook smirked.

"I like that official boyfriend. You're my boyfriend!"

"Shut up I'm calling Jimin," Taehyung said connecting his phone to the Bluetooth.

Jimin/ Taehyung

"Hey, man whore,"

"Hey, slut, Kookie, and I are heading back so fill us in."

"We didn't exactly go? We stayed in the car, far away."

"You two are incredible, you slept in Yoongis car." I laughed.

"Well, we were fighting and had to get it out of our system," Jimin smirked looking at Yoongi.

"I know and you don't know what happened with Heechul?"

"No I don't, see you there." He said and then ended the call.

"I have a bad feeling," Jungkook whispered and I nodded.

"Yeah, I do too," I said and then parked the car and walked hand in hand with Jungkook inside the building and to Jin's salon.

"Jin?" Taehyung asked looking around.

"Tae in here," they heard and started walking to the back.

"Where is everyone else?" Jungkook looked around.

"Yoongi and Jimin are still coming and we will tell you where Hoseok and Lisa are once they come in," Namjoon said making Jungkook raise an eyebrow.

"What happened?" Taehyung growled.

"The two got kidnapped." Jin sighed and Jungkook punched the wall. "Shit really?" Jin whined and moved to the wall.

"Sorry but I hate it when people touch my friends and what's mine." Jungkook glanced after Taehyung.

"What happened?" They all turned and looked at the Yoonmin couple.

"Hoseok and Lisa got captured and Jungkook punched the wall," Namjoon explained.

"Damn it." Jimin pouts putting his head on Yoongis shoulder.

"I know there is a gang that is making their way up the charts. Viper was shot yesterday because of me, so I can call in some favors if they know that we can catch th-".

"Wait Viper was shot?" Jin's eyes widened.

"Yea now if we can catch the guy wh-".

"I-I will be back." Jin rushed out of the room and went on his phone to call a certain someone.

"What's with him?" Taehyung asked Namjoon smirked and shrugged.

"Okay well, I will call in the favor." Jungkook sassed and walked to the corner.