Chapter 12: Sister

3rd person pov

"Um okay?"

"After I killed the NIS guy, I was coming home but I say a guy in the middle of the road so I stopped. I know that, that isn't me but I was so tired so I stopped. I got out and started yelling at him, however, I got shot and he ran. I managed to get to my car and call Peniel," I rolled my eyes, "he came a little bit after and brought me back here."

"Why would you call him?"

"Because you weren't there, so I had too," I growled.

"Did he do anything?" His eyes widened.

"What would he do? He knows that I friend-zoned him a long time ago after what he did to you."

"What he did to me?" I snapped and stood up, "Peniel was the one who shot and killed my sister because of me. HE SHOT AND KILLED HER." I yelled standing up.

"Jungkook n-no it's not like that."

"THEN WHAT IS IT LIKE? ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH HIM AGAIN?"

"N-No."

"Sure," I snapped and he sighed.

"We have been talking since you left but nothing is going to happen and I think he got arrested earlier. Plus I am in love with someone else and it's someone who you actually like this time." He smiled and looked down.

"And who is this person?"

"Um, Eunkwang." Jungkooks eyes widened.

"From the drive-in team?" Viper nodded. "Wow, how is that going?" Jungkook moved and sat back down.

"Good, we are keeping it a secret but it feels good to not be lonely now. You were the only one to keep me company over the years but since your gone," he trailed off and Jungkook sighed.

"Look I did what I needed to do and I'm sorry I can't be with you anymore and I am happy you found someone who isn't a jackass." He chuckled.

"You probably have to go back home so go." He laughed and softly pushed Jungkook off the bed.

"Well love you too Viper." He smiled and started to walk away.

"Kook wait." Jungkook stopped and turned around.

"Yes?"

"You keep forgetting that when we are alone you are allowed to call me Minhyuk," he said.

"I know, now see ya." Jungkook waved and walked out of the room to go find Yugyeom.

"Ah look it's the loser." Yugyeoms older brother, Jackson said and put his arm over Jungkooks shoulder.

"Still as ugly as I left you huh?" He chuckled.

"So I really am a mirror. Wow, thanks for confirming that." Jackson smirked lifting a fist playfully to Jungkooks jaw.

"Jackson." Yugyeom warmed and Jackson put his hands up and moved away with a sly smile on his face.

"Yeommie I need you to drop me off back at my car," Yugyeom nodded and kissed JB's cheek before walking out next to Jungkook.

"Are you going to visit more?" Yugyeom asked when they got to the car.

"Yeah but maybe more once I get all my targets off my back." The silver-haired one nodded.

"Well tell me if you ever need help. I may have been mean to V but you're still my brother." I chuckled.

"Ah yes, what you like to call soul brothers." He rolled his eyes.

"That's because we are! Now go do your NIS work." Jungkook chuckled looking out the window and smiled when he saw his car.