Chapter 7: Jay

3rd person pov

Taehyung and the team finally made it to the club where Jay should be at.

After they parked and put their earpieces in, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook walked inside and immediately split up.

"Guys be careful Jay is one crazy motherfucker and his guards are way worse, so please be careful," Taehyung warned getting a small drink from the bar.

"Don't worry I got this," Jimin smirked and then started walking like he was drunk up to Jay's table.

"H-Hey" Jimin blushed while biting his lip and looking at Jay.

"Hey, back u-" A guard stepped in between Jimin and Jay, however, Jay quickly stood up and moved the guard.

"Let the poor boy stay, he looks like... fun," Jay smirked, and then everyone could hear a small growl from Yoongi once the target started to touch Jimins butt to guide him into his booth.

"Suga calm the fuck down." Namjoon snapped as he looked through all the security tapes.

"Suga? We have fucking code names?" Jungkook asked making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Nobody told him?" Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Uh Jungkook, Taehyung is Vente, Yoongi is Suga, I am Hope, Jimin is Christian, Namjoon is RM and when Jin is out on missions his name is Prince," Hoseok says and Jungkook slightly nods.

'Oh, I like it. Vente!' Jungkook thought while watching Taehyung at the bar.

With Jimin, he is actually already straddling Jay on his lap and were whispering things into his ear and sometimes got a reply back in the same way.

"Why don't we go somewhere private hm?" Jay asked biting the bottom of Jimins ear slightly "making" the younger moan.

"Let's go, daddy" Jimin bit his lip and then moved to get off of Jay's lap.

"We'll be back" Jay whispered to one of his guards before coming up to Jimin and guiding him (by touching Jimins butt) to a secret room.

"I'm going to killing him." Yoongi coldly announced and Taehyung smirked making Jungkook bite his lip.

"I won't tell the boss." Taehyung joked and Yoongi smiled and gave a thumbs up to Taehyung, secretly of course.

"Vente behave," Namjoon growled and the younger chuckled.

"I never do- shit," Taehyung whined.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi smirked.

"I think one of Jay's guards spotted me- wait." Taehyung stopped talking as the guard who was watching me started walking over to my direction.

"Hey handsome, I saw you looking at me and I wanted to see why?" The guard asked in a seductive voice.

"Well when I see many handsome men walk in here, of course, my attention is grabbed and I kept looking at you because to my taste you're the best looking." Taehyung bit his lip while putting his hand on the guard's hip.

"Taeh-" Jungkook started but Hoseok stopped him.

"Let Vente do his job." Hoseok chuckled.

"What's your name handsome?" He asked bringing himself closer to the younger.

"Names Vente and you?"

"Crush." Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "My parents where on drugs when they named me," Crush chuckled and he nodded.

"Mine is Italian and Korean, and that is kind of a weird pairing but they made it work," Taehyung whispered looking him right in the eyes.

"Come to the back with me." Crush ordered and Taehyung nodded before standing up.