Chapter 10: You're Dead

Jungkooks pov

Yoongi and I's eyes widened as we saw Taehyung being hugged by some stranger. Yoongi quickly went to Jimin who also had his eyes wide.

"Wha-" before I could finish the stranger turned around and I froze.

"I don't know if you remember me but you actually tried to kill me once." The stranger stepped closer and I froze.

"Hyungsik," I whispered and he smirked.

"Yes, I am alive and I came back to my boyfriend." I gulped and then looked at Taehyung who had tears in his eyes.

As I then looked back at Hyungsik I was hit with a punch in my face knocking me down to the ground, he continued to punch and kick me as I covered my head and brought my knees to my chest.

"HYUNGSIK!" Taehyung yelled and then Yoongi rushed over to pull Hyungsik back.

"Stay down bitch before I fucking kill you." He growled and I chuckled wiping the blood from my lip.

"You just signed your death certificate." I chuckled and then stood up. "Hey, Hyungsik want to know a cold hard fact. Your little boyfriend and I have kissed. Oh, and the best part was that. He. Begged. Me. To. Kiss. Him. Now.... how does that make you feel, hmm?" I smirked walking towards Hyungsik but then Lora stepped in front of me making me back down (you know, cause she is an older woman).

"YOU ASSHOLE" Hyungsik yelled and struggled to get out of Yoongis grasp.

Lora was still in front of me when Hyungsik happened to break out of Yoongis hold and then charged at me. I quickly pushed Lora out of the way and took a hard punch to my face knocking me down across from Lora who had her eyes widened.

"You- You almost hit me," Lora spoke and Hyungsik froze before looking down at her and then to Taehyung who was looking at me as I groaned and held my nose.

"You almost hit Lora," he said with venom on the tip of his tongue.

"Tae I-I di-" Taehyung shook his head.

"I don't care if your alive and I don't care about our past. My feelings are gone for you and I feel way more love towards Jungkook then I ever did to you. And you almost hitting Lora is then cherry on top of the motherfucking sundae. So get the fuck out of here before I make all the agents go on your ass." Hyungsik looked at his hands and then looked at me.

"You're dead." He snarled and I chucked.

"I should be saying the exact same thing," I smirked and then Hyungsik walked out.

Jimin and Lora then immediately rushed to my aid and helped me up.

"You saved me, thank you Kookie." Lora smiled and hugged me.

"No problem." I hugged her back and then looked at Taehyung who seemed to be in deep thought. "Can I have the room? Also, Jimin stop standing you're still injured." I said and everyone nodded before quickly leaving.

"A-Are you okay?" Taehyung asked slightly looking at me.

I nodded and then went to the mirror that was in the corner of the room to look at my face, my chest, and my stomach.

"Damn I think he broke my nose." I sighed and started to clean up the blood with the medical supplies Jimin out over here for me.

"I am sorry." I heard Taehyung say and I shook my head, even though I was in pain.

"Trust me it is not your fault. In all honesty, it is mine. I had a mission and I failed it. Viper would be so mad." I chuckled but then winced from the pain.

"Viper would be but I think he would care about you living more than some bitch." Taehyung chuckled.

"I thought you loved that bitch."

"I used too but I feel something different for you and it feels way better" I tried so hard not to smile so I turned around and walked towards his bed to place a kiss on his forehead but then I got really confused.

"Wait how are you awake? How is your stomach? What happened? Are you okay? Do I need to kill someone?" I asked and lifted up Taehyungs shirt once again to see it patched up.

"You may have not realized it but you were gone for a while and Chanyeol happens to be very good at his job and don't do anything else, I am fine," he smiled and I nodded.

"I wonder how Hyungsik is alive. I am very careful, there is no way he should be walking around." I sighed and then felt his hand go onto mine.

"Let's figure out all this later as it is only, hot damn, 4:00 in the morning. Go get some sleep Kook" Taehyung smiled and I nodded.

"But I need to get my nose and possibly my jaw checked out," I said rubbing my jaw.

"Well please come back later, I hate staying in here," Taehyung whined and I nodded, before walking out to see the others.

"You all can go in but Chanyeol I need you to check out my face." I joked and he rolled his eyes.

"Bye," he then walked to another room and pointed to a seat. "Let's see what we got here," Chanyeol mumbled and then started touching my nose, and jaw then checked my eyes and hearing. He then went down to check the rest of my body.

"Okay so nothing is broken but you will have a pretty bad bruise on your nose but I can give you some cream for that. With your jaw be careful and just ice it, you do have some bad bruising against your ribs but you will be fine." I nodded.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Jungkook he didn't hit you that hard." He chuckled and I gasped.

"B-But I flew back."

"Kook I have seen your medical record and I know how hard you can take a hit. You know your fine, I know you're fine so just quite the act and help me clean up." I smirked.

"I thought I was being cute." I frowned.

"You where but I don't like you, Taehyung does so be cute with him." Chanyeol sassed and I rolled my eyes. "Go back to your boyfriend." Chanyeol smiled and I then skipped back to Taehyungs room where everyone else was.

"So... how's your face?" Lora smiled and I shrugged.

"Nothing is broken but I just have to be careful. Why are you all still up?" I asked and sat next to Jimin.

"Because it's now past 6 and we have to be up anyway," Yoongi whined and I nodded. "I want to beat Mr. Kim's ass again," Yoongi says making everyone laugh.

"I want to do that too but I need to sleep. Two hours with Chanyeol makes me tired." I sighed and Yoongi nodded.

"We'll beat his ass later too." Yoongi jokes.

"Bye guys, bye love." I waved and kissed Taehyung on the lips before leaving and headed to my little room.

"Let's call in some favors," I smirked and pulled out my phone.

"Hey kid," I smiled at the voice.

"Hey, Viper do you remember when I had to shoot that NIS guy well it seems that I didn't shoot him correctly and he is alive, and the worse part is him and Tae used to date. I may have kissed Tae and he and his dad got into a fight. I had to save him but when I got back from beating Tae's dad up the NIS guy showed up. Me and him fought and I need you to kill him for me." I smiled and even though I couldn't see him I could feel that he was smirking.

"Anything for you kid now get some sleep. I can tell that your tired so for our sakes go to sleep and when you wake up he will be dead." Viper said and I nodded.

"See you later Viper," I said and then hung up the phone.

I put my phone on my charger and then went to my closet to change.

Once I was done I jumped onto my bed like old habits and then almost immediately fell asleep, satisfied with the plan that was set in place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you all for +100 views!!!