Chapter 16: Kidnapped

Hoseoks pov

The day I woke up from getting kidnapped I knew we failed but I wasn't worried about that. I was worried about Lisa. She was a somewhat new agent.

"Lisa?" I asked and looked around until I finally spotted her orangish hair. "Lisa?" I whispered again.

"I'm okay Hobi." She turned her head and smiled.

"First time getting kidnapping?" I asked putting my head back.

"Yeah, I am getting some sort of rush." I chuckled.

"Yeah, it's always fun. We may be here for a while so tell me why you wanted to become an agent?"

"Well I have always wanted to be something better than a cop and being a NIS agent was the closest thing," I nodded, "and I may or may not have seen you," I smirked and slowly turned to look at her.

"A little crush on me huh Lisa?" She blushed. "Don't worry you're cute too."

"You don't have to say that to make me feel better?" I shook my head.

"Lisa I didn-".

"Finally you're awake." I stopped talking and looked at the now opened door.

"Oh, you're an ugly one aren't you." I laughed but was recurved with a punch in my face. "Oh and you punch like a girl".

"Hope stop." I heard Lisa whispered and I sighed.

"And who's this?" The guy smiled and slid over to Lisa.

"That's what your mom said too but angrier." She smirked and I started laughing.

"Oh you're a salty one, well you won't be once I am finished with you." He smirked and the landed a punch on the younger.

"Oh, he does punch like a girl." She said to me.

"EXCUSE YOU?" He yelled and was about to hit her again but someone else walked in.

"Leave them alone Shindong, they are just trying to get under your skin, and it's working so go take a walk." The guys pointed to the door making the Shindong guy glared at us before walking out.

"BYE UGLY," I yelled.

"YEAH BYE UGLY," Lisa said and started laughing making me too.

"You two are funny, I like that." He smiled and pulled up a chair to sit in front of both of us.

"Oh your kinda cute," Lisa said and I immediately turned my head and she rolled her eyes. "Not as cute as you, of course, stop being such a big baby."

"I am not," I mumbled.

"Okay shut up you two." He snapped and we closed our mouths. "Good," he smirked, "now tell us what you know about the NIS." I chuckled raising an eyebrow.

"Um no."

"Then she dies." He said pointing a gun at Lisa's head.

"Now why would you kill her?" I asked looking him in the eye that actually made him move in his chair.

"Excuse me?"

"What do you really want? Why do you want to know about the NIS? Are you the boss or one of his bitches?"

"I want you to shut up."

"Or what? You're going to shoot us, then I will definitely not talk," I titled my head when he froze. "but you knew that didn't you so your all talk and no bite, just like I thought. So please leave and bring your big bad leader in here so we can have an actual conversation." I said and looked at the door.

"Fine." He scoffed and then left the room.

"DAMN," Lisa yelled and I smiled, "how do you talk to people like that? You totally owned that guy." I shrugged, well the best I could sense I was tied to a chair.

"I have been an agent for a long time, I know I kick ass and I have seen a lot so I don't scare easily."

"That's dark." She mumbled and I nodded.

"It's okay, the others have seen and been in far worse  but still I grew up on the streets, so you will see some things." I sighed.

"I grew up in a wealthy family," she scoffed, "but they, my parents were never there and all my friends, boyfriends all wanted me for my money. Nobody wanted me, for me. I got into drugs and alcohol in my teens but I met Jin at a cafe. He helped me turn my life around and he even got me a chance with the NIS. Without him, I would probably be dead." Lisa exhaled loudly.

"Yeah, Jin is cool." She nods with me.

"That's sweet." I rolled my eyes at the new guy who walked in.

"So you're the leader?" Lisa groaned.

"Yes, I am the leader." He chuckled and sat down before looking at me. "You're the one who had been giving Shindong and Siwon hell?" I smirked.

"Well of course."

"Okay well since I am the leader you are going to tell me everything I need to know."

"Why would I do that?" I asked tilting my head, acting cute.

"Cause if you don't we will not just go after Vipers gang we will go after the NIS and your friends" I rolled my eyes.

"Our friends can handle themselves and why don't you like Viper?" Lisa asked.

"I want to be the best because I am the best. He doesn't deserve to be at the top. I couldn't kill any of his family members so why don't I go after the possibly next best thing, the gang. I already got Jungkook out of the way but putting a bounty on his head." He smirked and I then received a punch to my face.

"What was that for?" He shrugged making me growled and try once again to get out of my chains.

"You can't get out so don't try." He said and I sighed, giving up.

"Well you're an idiot," I stated and he furrowed his eyebrows. "we are agents who go after other people, why kidnap us? We don't know anything." I ask.

"Information for the two of you but we need you to talk so we won't go so hard on you." I saw that Lisa rolled her eyes which made me smile.

"We are not saying anything," I said.

"Then stay here." He growled and stood up. "If you won't speak willingly then we will make you forcefully." He snapped and then stomped angrily out.

"Bro we are so dead." Lisa joked.

"Probably but I know the others are already making a plan to get us out. We just need to stick together." I said and Lisa nodded.

"They could split us up though."

"If they do then we will make a way to communicate," I smiled.

"We could scream in morse code?"

"That's actually a good idea." She scoffed before talking again.

"Of course it's a good idea, it was mine!"

"Feisty, me likey," I smirked and my eyebrows went up and down.

"Oh shut up." Lisa blushed. "We should try and rest you know." I nodded.

"Yeah, well good night or good morning." I chuckled and closed my eyes, trying to forget that I am handcuffed to a chair and not in my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~