Chapter 33: Leave Him Alone

Jungkooks pov

"What. The. Fuck. Happened. Here?" I growled as my clothes were thrown everywhere and my covers and pillows were on the ground.

I took my gun out and slowly walked to my bed where something was moving. I then quickly pull off the sheets and stepped back, shocked.

"Yeontan?" I asked and when the dog jumped up and started licking my hand. "Taehyung was here?" I growled once more and looked around the room to the dog's stuff and a letter. "This son of a bitch just dropped off his dogs shit and then disappeared, without even saying anything," I mumbled getting angrier by the second but cooled down when Yeontan jumped into my arms.

"Why don't we get you some food." I chuckled and put hi down to grab his bag and a bowl. I pour the food up till the top of the bowl and filled up some water too. "I can't take you on my trip but maybe Yoongi could take you. I really need to stop talking to myself."

I sat on my bed and watched Yeontan eat his food but then my eyes went to the white envelope near the window in my room. I sighed but stood up and took the letter and opened it.

"Dear Jungkook,
     I am so sorry for dropping Yeontan off but we got some news and I couldn't take him with me. I know he likes you so I thought maybe you would like some company. I heard from Jimin that you put an ultimatum on me and I got to say I was a little shocked but you did what was right for you. I hope I am not gone for 3 years, I don't think I could be away from you for so long. I also heard you're going to Italy, that's going to be really nice. Stay healthy ad stay safe. If you ever want to talk to me, I never locked my front door so go there. I have some cameras so I will be able to hear you. I love you!

From the one and only,
V."

I put the letter down and looked at Yeontan who was looking at me too. "At least you got to say goodbye. He was just a bitch and left me, but now I need to pack."

I stood up and went to my closet. Jimin and Yoongi had bought me a suitcase so I dragged that out and put it on my bed before grabbing my clothes. When I turned back around I burst out laughing, seeing Yeontan in my suitcase playing with my underwear.

"You don't bite thoughts," I laughed and set my clothes down before picking up Yeontan who has my underwear on his head. "You nasty dog," I chuckled and took off the underwear from his head. "You silly happy dog." I put him down and continued to pack.

When I was done I moved the suitcase and laid down, cuddled the fluffy dog.

"Jungkook you in there?" I turned and looked at the door.

"Yeah come in," I said and when the door opened I had to hold Yeontan back from attacking, but it's not like he could do anything anyway. "Is this Taehyungs dog?" Hoseok asked and I nodded, getting up.

"I think he climbed up the wall and dropped Yeontan and a letter off," Hoseok chuckled and sat next to me on my bed.

"You have been here long enough to move to a better room, or move out."

"It kinda grew on me but getting my own house or something would be good." He nodded.

"Oh, Jimin told me to get you so grab Yeontan and let's go." Hoseok smiled and picked up the dog before handing him to me. "Come on get his leash and let's go," Hoseok ordered, making his voice go deeper. My eyes slightly widened and I stood up and went to put a leash on Yeontan.

'If I still didn't like Taehyung, I would so tap that. Lucky Lisa.' Jungkook thought, looking the elder up and down before following Hoseok out to the cafeteria.