Chapter 30: First Night

Jungkooks pov

"Okay so let me just do a small recap. You and Taehyung were good but when you came up to give him breakfast he was gone. You and your brother along with Sana search but you found a note saying he left cause of his dad taking his little sister." I nodded again and Jimin groaned.

"Yoongi stop repeating it, you're going to make him cry again," Jimin said slapped his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Sorry I just want to clear things up," Yoongi mumbled.

"Jimin, it's okay." I smiled and patted his knee since they were sitting across from me.

"We will keep you company at all times and we can get to go on missions and shit together. I know I have one in Italy you can come if you want." Jimin said and Yoongi gasps.

"That's perfect, you have to go. I went there with Jimin at one time and it was amazing!" He smiled.

"Stop smiling, it scares me." The smile fell and Yoongi scoffed before hitting my head.

"Bitch."

"Thanks for noticing and yeah Italy would be a good way to clear my head right now." Jimin nods.

"It would be good and I'm going to the gym, thanks also Jimin keep me posted," I said and walked out of their bedroom and to the gym.

When I got inside I saw Jin and once he saw me he engulfed me into a hug.

"Hey Kook, how you holding up?" He asked still hugging me.

"I'm fine Jin." I smiled and patted his back before he lets me go.

"No, you're not, for dinner come over to mine and Namjoons place. We can either have everyone over or just us three?"

"Let's have us three, I don't want to break up everyone's night." Jin chuckled.

"You could never and the three of us are perfect. I will make something so I will send you the address and be there by 6. I will let you go work out so see you later." Jin smiled and ran back to the bench press.

I smiled and then went to the treadmill and started running until I couldn't feel my legs. I got off and found I was all alone so I wrapped my wrists and went to to the punching bag.

I let all my feelings out. How I felt about coming to the NIS in the first place. Meeting Taehyung. Our dates. Us physically and mentally fighting. Our first time together. The Hyungsik and Peniel shit. The gang stuff. Eunwoo kissing me. To Taehyung thinking, I cheated. And now him leaving me, again.

I was so angry I hadn't noticed that my knuckles were starting to bleed and tears blurring my vision.

"Shit," I mumbled and went to my knees. I took off the wrap and touched the bruises on my knuckles. "I need to stop crying," I growled and wiped my tears before standing up, emotionless.

I then went to the bench press and spent another hour there. I have lost all emotion so as I walked to my busted up room everyone moved out of my way. Just like they did in Snake Bite.

When I got inside I took a shower and laid down.

"I'm going to Italy!" I smiled slightly and then looked at my watch. "2 hours until Jin's house, what to do? What to do? Like I could get some clothes out but then what? Oh, I could watch Iron Man but Taehyung really likes that movie too. Well, he's not here so who gives a fuck." I snapped and got up to change and then put the movie on my tv.

As I watched the movie I had not noticed or felt that I was starting to cuddle the pillow Taehyung would use when he would come to my room.