Chapter 29: Letter

Jungkooks pov

In the morning I watched Taehyung as he slept. I know that it sounds creepy but when you have a god-like boyfriend sleeping next to you, you have to look.

After a while, I got up and changed so I could go downstairs without getting yelled at by my brother and Sana.

When I got downstairs I smiled at the couple who was watching me.

"May I help you?" I asked going to the fridge.

"Are you two okay? Like I didn't bring him back so something happened, right?" Sana asked looking at her watch.

"We talked and some other stuff but I think we are good." Junghyun smiled and came to hug me.

"That's so nice to hear and please go take a shower you smell like sex." He chuckled.

"It's because we did have sex and I'm going to make pancakes so do you want some?" The two shook their head.

"We already ate but I will help." Junghyun smiled and helped with making pancakes.

When everything was finally done I brought up the plates and drinks all by myself. Today has just started off so good that when I didn't see Taehyung in bed I didn't think of anything.

"Taehyung I brought you some breakfast," I smiled and put the plates on the nightstand. "Taehyung?" I looked around and went to the bathroom but he wasn't there. "Taehyung?" I rushed and then looked at the room more before running downstairs.

"Jungk-".

"Taehyungs missing."

"WHAT?" Junghyun yelled.

"There is no way he got out, the security here is the best." Sana stood up and went to her computer.

"Well, he is not here," I sassed and pushed my older brother away who was now trying to hug me.

"Look around the house, maybe there is a note." Sana smiled and we all split up to look.

"Where is he?" I mumbled and laying on Taehyungs side of the bed. I put my hand under the pillow to prop my head up but I felt something. I quickly sat up and threw the pillow to see a letter. "I FOUND THE LETTER," I yelled and ran downstairs to the couple.

"Well open it." I shook my head.

"You open it." I pushed the letter into Sana's hands.

"Wimp" Junghyun chuckled and watched his fiancé tore opened the letter.

"Jungkook,
Hi, love I want you to know I am not running away or anything. I got a text from my mom that my little sister, Yuna has been taken by my dad so I am going to help my scary assassin mom go find my stupidly evil dad. I am so sorry that I was not there for the breakfast I smelled but she needs me. I don't know how long I will be gone but please don't go down the gangster's path again. Stay healthy and I know this is selfish but please don't move on. I will be coming back and maybe my mom will allow you to come help us. I will try and leave you letters if I don't go out of the country so goodbye for now. Again I am so sorry I had to leave after the fight and then the amazing night but blood family is blood family, I already consider you my family but soon maybe we can make that official. (Sorry for ranting but you love me so deal with it.)

Quote on quote, your little psycho,
Taehyung"

"He could be gone for years," I mumbled and then sat down before I could pass out.

"Or he could be gone for weeks," Junghyun said but I just glared at him.

"Well, other than that the question is will you wait?" Sana asked handing the letter back to me.