Chapter 3: Food

Taehyungs pov

"TAEHYUNG?" I heard Jungkook yelled but I looked down and saw no bullet hole in me. I quickly looked up and saw BamBam now on the ground with blood coming from his head.

"Taehyung are you okay?" I looked at Jungkook who was looking at me with concern.

"I-I am okay." I walked to the younger and hugged him tightly.

"You're okay." I could feel him exhale before he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Let's clean this up and then get back to headquarters I need to talk to Mr. Kim-".

"Why?" I asked backing away.

"I can't have my team member getting hurt. He was here because of me and you could have gotten shot because of me."

"I am a big boy, I can take care of myself so you don't need to go to my dad. Why don't I bring you home and we rest?" He shrugged.

"Only if you're there with me," he smirked and I slapped his chest but then turned around to hide the red tint crawling on my face.

'What is wrong with me? Am I falling for him? No, I can't he is a criminal but he is nice. Would dad be okay with this? Would my team be okay with this? Wait does Jungkook even like me?'

"Taehyung?" Jungkook tapped my shoulder bringing me out from my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I turned back around and smiled at him.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah just lost in my thoughts." I smiled and then we started cleaning up the best we could before jumping out the window once again and we then started heading back to our headquarters.

"Hey, do you want to watch a movie with me?" I ask as we got onto the road.

"Definitely, I can't be in that little room no more."

"Oh, you got that room." I chuckled.

"Yeah I got that room, now what movie should we watch?" He asked.

"How about Iron man?"

"You're my new favorite person. I love that movie!" I nod.

"Good I love it too, and since we didn't eat lunch let's get some chips and then watch the movie." I smiled and then turned up the radio.

We sang to almost every song that played on the radio all the way and once we got to HQ, I parked the car we quickly got out of the car.

We walked to the kitchen and both stole some snacks, giggling and laughing the whole time. When we got everything we wanted we started heading to my room.

When I opened my door Jungkook was about to walk in but stopped as someone starts talking.

"What are you two doing?" I looked over my shoulder and gave my snacks to Jungkook before pushing him into my room and then closing the door to look at my best friend, Jimin.

"We are just going to watch a movie." I smiled.

"How was the Amusement park?" He asked and I chuckled rubbing the back of my neck.