Chapter 8: Caught

Taehyungs pov

As Jungkook walked out I sat where he used to sit and put my head down on the table.

"Oh I am sorry" I heard Lora say and I nodded.

"He is still young so I wasn't expecting a lot, but still." I lifted my head and looked at the elder with teary eyes.

"Oh, my baby," she whined and pulled me into a hug.

"No, get away from me." I joked pushing her away but eventually gave in.

"Shut up and hug the woman who makes sure you don't starve to death." Lora snapped and I chuckled before wrapping my arms around her waist. "How do you feel about Hyungsik compared to Jungkook?" She asked as I pulled away from her hug.

"Different but it's a good different. Even Hyungsik didn't know my past but I told Jungkook." My best girl friend nodded.

"Well, maybe you should go talk to him. I can distract your dad so you can get into his room." He smiled and I nodded.

"Okay let's go" I smiled and Lora went to my dad's office and I went to Jungkooks room and knocked.

"Jungkook open this fucking door now, I don't have much time," I growled knocking more on the door.

"Calm your shit." Jungkook opened the door and I quickly went inside and sighed once he closed the door. "What was that about?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Lora is making sure my dad doesn't know I am here." He raised an eyebrow.

"Why would he care?" He asked and I stepped a little closer to the younger.

"Because he," I look in Jungkooks eyes. 'He is just a kid' I thought and looked away, "just because." I sighed and Jungkook nodded.

"Does it have to do with you wanting to kiss me?" Jungkook asked gripping my jaw to make me look at him once again.

"W-What?" I blushed, "I-I d-didn't w-want," I took a deep breath, "I didn't want you to kiss me," I said with a straight face.

"Sure" he stepped a little bit closer until our faces were only a couple centimeters away.

"It's true," I whispered and tilted my head. "Just kiss me already." Jungkook smiled and closed the gap between us.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck.

"Sure you didn't want to kiss me?" Jungkook mumbled against my lips.

"Shut up." I smiled and then slapped him against the back of the head.

"I should probably go, Lora can't keep my dad away from his cameras for too long." I sadly said and then backed away from his grasp.

"Can we continue this tomorrow?" He asks looking innocent and I laughed.

"I don't know" I pecked Jungkook on the lips before sneaking out of the room and to my room.

When I closed and locked my door I turned around and leaned up against it before slowly sliding down.

I took a deep breath before happily exhaling.

"Wow" I whispered to myself while laying my head against my door.

I stayed there for a little longer before standing up and going to my bathroom to take a shower.

Loras pov

As I went into Mr. Kim's office I saw that he was doing his normal, everyday thing, watching Taehyung.

"Hey, Mr. Kim!" I smiled and skipped to his side to close his computer.

"HEY?" He yelled and I pouted making him stop. "Oh, I am sorry Lora," he sighed.

"Hey, so I was wondering what is with Jungkook? Like isn't he a criminal? So why is he here?" I said with my fake teenage sass.

"Yes but-".

"He also killed Tae's boyfriend, and many of your agents, and probably some of your wife's assassin friends but who am I to say anything?" I smiled.

"Do you not like Jungkook?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Oh no, he is really nice I just want to know what was going through your head."

"He is going to help us take down some really important criminals." I nod.

"What would happen if Jungkook and Tae got really close, would you be okay with having a criminal son-in-law?" I asked and he squinted his eyes at me.

"Is something going on with the two?" He snapped and I shook my head.

"Trust me Taehyung couldn't like the kid who killed his boyfriend but you never know." I shrugged and he rolled his eyes making me gasp. "That's mean, now I am going to go cook for some people," I said and walked out hoping I gave Taehyung enough time to leave Jungkooks room.

Mr. Kim's pov

Once Lora left I quickly opened my computer and then rewinded the cameras to follow Taehyung.

"Bet they didn't think I could rewind this shit" I grinned but that quickly dropped when I saw Taehyung go into Jungkooks room.

I looked at the mini cameras in Jungkooks room and growled when I saw the two of them kiss.

"He's dead." I snapped, now watching Taehyung leave Jungkooks room to his own.

I quickly got up and walked to my son's room.

I know that it takes about 20 minutes for my son to take a shower so I sat on his bed that faced the bathroom and took out my gun to play with.

After 15 minutes I heard the shower turn off and soon the door opened, showing Taehyung with a towel around his waist.

"D-Dad?" He stuttered and I smirked.

"Son, I see you had some bonding time with Lora today," I stood up and walked to my son.

"W-What d-do y-you m-mean?"

"Get dress and meet me in the garage," I snapped and then walked out.

Taehyungs pov

"Oh, shit" I repeated as I got dressed and ran passed Jungkooks door and to the garage.

"D-Dad?" I asked opening the garage door.

"Get in" I heard him say and once again ran to where he was to get into the car.

"W-Where are we going?" I asked.

"To a place where you are going to learn your lesson," I felt myself go pale.

"What did I even do? I was in my room the whole time, texting Jimin."

"Really?"

"Yes, I was in my r-room the whole time t-texting Jimin about going to the gym." My dad growled.

'Oh, shit.'

"Kissing Jungkook is a no-no" I sighed and lowered my head, "and since you lied about it you also need to learn not to lie."

'Sorry guys, but I don't think I will be able to meet you on the next mission.'

My dad isn't the evilest person in the world, he is like borderline evil, and he deals with discipline differently than other fathers and is a little too strict. In my book, he is just a big dick who hates me.

We didn't talk the whole way and once we got to the abandoned building I learned to hate.

I quickly got out of the car and went into the scary building.

"Get into the chair and strap yourself in, this is going to be a long night." My dad said cracking his knuckles as I followed his instructions and hoped for the best.

'Lord help me.' I prayed once I felt the first hit of pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am already writing Chapter 23 lol