Chapter 27: Tattoo

Taehyungs pov

"FUCKING BITCH." I yelled punching another hole in my wall, scaring my dog once again.

"TAEHYUNG CALM DOWN." I heard Jimin yell along with my own.

"HE CHEATED." Jimin shook his head and I pressed my lips together.

"No he didn't, Jin talked to Jungkook, well as best as he could, he said the kids a mess. So sit down and let me tell you the full story." He ordered and once I sat down he continued. "Eunwoo kissed Jungkook. Yes, he didn't move but he was shocked. Wouldn't you be if I suddenly kissed you? His best friend kissed him and he was shocked. Jin also said that after he moved back Jungkook punched him! Have you seen Jungkooks fist, god damn that has to hurt." Jimin chuckled and I sighed.

"I'm still mad," I whispered and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You should be but he didn't really cheat and I also heard that Jungkook was planning to propose so he is extra heartbroken." My eyes widened.

"P-Propose?" Jimin nodded.

"He was going to bring you to his brother's house so you two could meet and everything." I secretly smiled but that immediately fell.

"He must be so hurt," I mumbled.

"Jin said they all could hear the crying and he won't come out but Jin also said Jungkook is asleep too."

"So he's crying in his sleep?" Jimin shrugged. "I need to go to bed," I mumbled and then walked away and went to my room, got changed, and laid down on my bed with Yeontan next to me.

"I can't believe I thought he would cheat on me, Tannie I thought he cheated. Technically he did, he kissed someone but I may have overreacted just a little bit." I sighed and my little fluffy dog came over and cuddle my side. "What am I going to do tomorrow? Would he really want to see me after I yelled at him like that?" I sighed and pushed Yeontan closer to me before going to sleep after such a horrible day.

Jimins pov

In the morning, Taehyung, Jin, and I had brunch together and made a plan on how to apologize to Jungkook.

"So Namjoons with Jungkook?" Taehyung asked again.

"Yes Taehyung," Jin groaned, "Namjoon is with Jungkook." He sassed

"Sorry I am just worried." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Taehyung it's okay to worry and that is why we are here." I smiled, "Now back to the plan."

"Yes, so Sana has been informed so she has already taken Jungkook to go visit his brother. Then Taehyung, you are going to go visit and talk to Jungkook." Jin said and took Taehyungs hand into his.

"I'm scared though." I smiled and took Taehyungs free hand into my own.

"Tae you will be fine so breathe and get dressed."

"Could you ask Namjoon how Jungkook looks?" Taehyung rushed and squeezed my hand.

"Ouchie." I snapped and slapped his hand.

"Oh sorry. I'm just so worried." I smiled.

"You poor baby." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to get dressed." Taehyung sighed and stood up.

"Wait, I asked and Namjoon sent me a photo, do you want to see?"

"Right, yeah just show me." He cringed and closed his eyes. "Yeah." Taehyung sighed and Jin turned his phone over.

" Taehyung sighed and Jin turned his phone over