Chapter 22: Welcome Back

Hoseoks pov

I opened my eyes and winced at the bright lights. "W-Where am I?" I sat up which caused my horrible headache to increase. "Shit," I put my hands to my head and groaned.

"Okay lay back down," I was pushed down.

"Who are you?" I asked slapping the persons hands away.

"Names T.O.P, I'm from Big Bang, and since you are up let me go grab your team." He smiled and then walked out.

I watched as he left before blinked a little and turning my head to look for Lisa.

"Lisa?" I looked the other way and exhaled happily when I saw her sleeping.

"Well, you have defiantly have been busy." I looked at the door and chuckled at Taehyung.

"Well, we had lots of time to be together when we weren't getting tortured." Taehyung sighed and came to my side and helped me with my pillows.

"Where are the others?" I asked looking behind him once I was comfortable sitting up.

"They are coming, Jungkook and Mark have been talking since you and Lisa came back. So he may take a little, while Namjoon and Jin are on their way."

"How's Lisa?" Taehyung smiled.

"Injured but she should be fine. She can take a hit let me tell you, nothing is seriously broken except for a couple of ribs but that's it." T.O.P said standing next to the door.

"Well first off HOLY CRAP YOU'RE SO FUCKING TALL, YOU'RE LIKE A FREAKING GIANT," I took a deep breath before continuing, "I also know she can take a hit, I was there." I sassed making him laughed.

"Well you're not any better, however, you do have a broken wrist which I don't want to know how you got it. You also have a couple of broken ribs and also a cheek fracture." I rolled my eyes.

"I have had worse and the wrist is because I had gotten out of my restraints and fought a little. I happened to punch a lot of people so hard and it just broke my wrist." They nodded.

"Okay now rest and press this button if anything is wrong." He said and then left the room.

"Do you like Lisa?" Taehyung asked immediately and I nodded as the doors opened again.

"Yea I do."

"Way to go then." I looked up and smiled at Namjoon and Jin.

"Thanks and how have you guys been and that includes little Kookie?" I chuckled.

"Well busy and little Kookie is fine." Taehyung smiled.

"You'll all fill us in later?" Jin nodded.

"Yes now please rest," Taehyung said standing up.

"Bye Hobi, glad you are back." Namjoon smiled and patted my shoulder.

"I am so happy you're back." Jin kissed my forehead and walked out.

"Damn he got me," I pouted and rubbed my head.

"That's cute now do what they said and go back to sleep." I turned and my eyes widened.

"Lisa are you okay?" I asked panicking and pressing the button T.O.P showed me.

"I am okay baby," Lisa said before the giant walked back in.

"Ah, Ms. Lisa you're up too. Let me just check a couple of things and you both can finally get some more rest." He said I was about to start talking but he cut me off. "And I can get you to rest in the same bed if you want." I looked at Lisa and saw her nodded.