Chapter 2: Sympathy

3rd person pov

"So Jungkook do you like it?" Jin asked playing with Jungkooks new black hair with blonde tips.

"I love it, thank you so much!" Jungkook smiled and tried to stand up but Jin pushed me back.

"No, now we got to get you dressed!" He frowned.

"Um okay," The younger then stood up and followed Jin to a huge closet. "wow."

"Thank you, Namjoon helped me set this all up." Jungkook nods.

"And Namjoon is the hacker and your husband?" Jin nodded picking out a t-shirt Hoseok made. "How long have you two been together?"

"Almost 7 years but we got married only 4 years ago." Jungkook nodded.

"It must be nice to have someone who loves you." Jungkook sighed and quickly noticed that Jin was now in front of him.

"Sit now tell me everything." He exhaled loudly but followed Jin to a seating area.

"Okay well, I was top of my class all through high school so I was sought out by Mr. Kim himself. A bit before I finished high school I was brought here and I became an agent-".

"Why did you became a criminal?" Jungkook whines.

"If you let me finish I would have told you," he snapped, "well back to the story I became an agent and like every agent, I have missions and stuff like that so one of my missions I had to spy on a mafia boss that goes by Viper." Jin froze making Jungkook smirk, "I see you now him." Jin nodded.

"Sadly I do, now continue."

"So as I spied on him with my team I saw that I knew someone-".

"Let me guess someone from your family?" Jungkook nods.

"My older brother was there at gunpoint, I know what I did was wrong but I would do it a thousand times over again. I went against my orders and went in and saved my brother but Viper disappeared. I got in serious trouble by Mr. Kim and ran away you could say. Viper found me crying in an alley and he offered to help me and I was just a young 16 year old so I took it. He showed me how to be alive and I slowly started becoming a criminal. But as the years started to go by and my killing count started to go way up and more and more people were coming after me I started to realized that I was in the wrong and then I should just turn myself in."

"So it is kind of your older brother and Mr. Kim's fault." Jin jokes and Jungkook laughed.

"I guess, thanks for um listening." Jungkook smiled rubbing the back of his arm.

"No problem and Taehyung should be done now, you can stay here and change into this, I will go see." Jungkook nods and watched the elder leave the room before changing into the clothes.

Jin has a smirk on his face as he walked out of the room and where Taehyung was.

Jin slightly nodded when he saw Taehyung sitting on the ground close to where Jungkook and he were talking.

"So you heard?" He asked sitting down next to Taehyung.

"Yeah," he mumbled.

"The kid isn't that bad, maybe instead of being mad at him, you should try to get to know him. You never know you could actually fall in love with him."

"What about Hyu-".

"Hyungsik is dead. No matter how much I don't want him to be, he is and you need to move on." Taehyung nodded.

"I know and Jungkook is kind of cute so maybe your right." Jin then helped Taehyung stand up.

"How much do you want to bet that once Jungkook sees you with your new hair he will either blush or freeze?"