Chapter 9: Scary

Jungkooks pov

'Why was Taehyung running?' I wondered looking down the hall where Taehyung used to be.

I then went to the Yoonmin's room and knocked. "Jimin we need to talk," I said and knocked again.

"Who is it?" I heard Yoongi say and I smirked.

"The devil," I grinned and I heard both Yoongi and Jimin groaned.

"Jungkook." They said making me smiled when the door opened.

"Okay so Jimin, I know about Taehyungs past and most stuff about his father. Tae and I just kissed but like 3 minutes ago I saw Taehyung running down the hall looking paler than Yoongi. Is that normal?" I asked and Jimins eyes widened.

"You two kissed?" I nodded and Yoongi gave me a high five, totally ignoring Jimins face. "Sweet," he said and went back under the covers with Jimin who was leaning against the headrest.

"Yeah, but why did he look so scared?" I asked and Jimin hummed.

"His dad could have seen and Taehyung probably lied about it so he is- oh shit, get dressed now." Jimin got out of bed and rushed to his closet with a confused Yoongi slowly following. "Jungkook now," Jimin growled, scaring me so I ran to my room and changed into something more presentable.

When I went back to Jimins and Yoongis room Jimin was tapping his foot while looking at his watch.

"Oh my god finally, my dead grandma moves faster than you, now come on" Jimin walked past me leaving Yoongi and I confused.

"He's scary," I admitted and Yoongi nods.

"If you ever call him a midget, this attitude will be like heaven compared to what it could be" I nodded, remembering when I called him that and got away with it as I followed Jimin to the garage.

When we all got into the car Jimin quickly started driving making me put on my seatbelt the fastest I have ever done.

"What's wrong?" I asked once we got to a red light.

"Taehyungs dad is a very mean person. Don't tell Tae I said that but he really is. He is extremely strict on Taehyung cause of his back story and disciplines him like some prisoner. I have seen Tae with broken arms, legs, ribs, nose, cheekbone, and some other things all because Taehyung didn't follow his dad's instructions or had lied. So if Taehyung lied to his dad about kissing you then he is in serious trouble." I sighed.

"Let's go save your future husband" Young joked and I rose a brow.

"They have to date first." Jimin smiled.

"No, he has to be alive first," I said and then the car went silent. "How many times has Tae been taken here?"

"A couple of times and each time I come here to save him, he is worse than before."

"Like the time where he almost killed that trainee?" Jimin nodded.

"Yeah Taehyung told me about that but he never told me he was badly punished. He only said he was locked in his room. That is the building" Jimin says pointing to an abandoned building.

"Look there is a car," I said.

"His dad is still here. We are going to have to wait." Jimin sighed but nodded at Yoongi.

Two more hours and we still were waited. Taehyungs screams sometimes were so loud that we even heard it. Yoongi had to pull out a gun on me cause I wanted to go in so badly.

The sun started to rise when we finally saw Mr. Kim walk out of the building.

"Guys he is covered in blood," Yoongi announced looking through his binoculars.