Chapter 39: Jealous

Taehyungs pov

It has been a month since Jungkook and I rekindled our relationship and it has been the month of my life.

We spent the first week just laying in my bed cuddling and.. well having sex! The second week Jungkook finally moved in along with Yeontan. The third and final week was hanging out with friends and doing small missions since my rib had healed.

"Babe, you okay?" I looked up and smiled at him, forgetting the I just spaced out for the last 10 minutes.

"Yeah," Jungkook nodded and walked back to Hoseok to talk about some mission.

"You don't look so good Tae," I turned to Jimin and pouted.

"That's not very nice."

"You know that's not what I meant you have been spacing out since you came back from talking with your mom." I sighed.

"She told me somethings and I just don't want to think about it so I have been thinking of good things that have happened this month." Jimin nodded and glanced at Jungkook who was a few tables away from us.

"Maybe if you talk to someone, it would help."

"Okay come here." I sighed and he smiled before scooting closer. "My mom is getting married," I whispered and Jimin started laughing.

"That's what you were working about?" I nodded.

"She met him two years ago but I never knew they stayed in touch needless to say dating. Oh and she is getting married for the second time all before me," I pouted.

"Well, that's Jungkooks fault, and are you happy for her?"

"Of course and he really loves Yuna and vise versa and now they will have a place to stay so yeah."

"She's happy?" I nodded, "Does he know who she is?" I nodded, "And he still loves her?" I again nodded. "Then again why aren't you happy?"

"That's the problem, I don't know."

"You said you're upset cause she is getting married, maybe you're jealous?"I shrugged.

"That sounds possible but enough about my problems, what has been going on with you?"

"Well, we officially moved out and are finally settled down. I know Yoongi really wants a dog and I may have found the perfect dog. I'm thinking of getting it for his birthday!"

"I thought Yoongi would want a cat," I chuckled.

"No, I like cates and he likes dogs."

"Oh, I wonder what he will do on your birthday."

"Yeah." Jimin smiles.

"I'm happy me and you got a happy ending." He nodded.

"I still remembering us meeting. You saved me from that terrifying ally and helped me out of my PTSD, anxiety, and depression. I am here all because of you, I meet Yoongi through you and everything you have saved me from death. I know I say this a lot but thank you. Thank you for walking down that alley and saving me from those guys." He smiled and I felt myself starting to cry.

"Aw and Jimin you have done a lot for me too. Everyone knows that you saved me from hurting a lot of people. You always came to save me from my dad, you would even steal from Chanyeol to nursed me back to health. I did help you meet Yoongi though," I chuckled and wiggled my eyebrows.

"Yeah but we all know that we did not have the best meeting," Jimin mumbled and I burst out laughing.

"Yes, he got so mad when you left your position."