Chapter 5: Beautiful

Jungkooks pov

"Tae? Taehyung? Oh hey, wake up." I moved my shoulder slightly, trying to make him wake up.

"What?" He groaned and I felt some blood rush to a certain spot.

"We're here." I smiled waist for Taehyung to slowly get off of his bike before I did. "Come on" I smiled and started walking to where I wanted to show him.

"Wow," I heard Taehyung say as we got into of the hill that overlooked the city,

"Jungkook this-this is amazing!" I smiled and looked slightly at Taehyung who had his eyes and mouth wide open

"Jungkook this-this is amazing!" I smiled and looked slightly at Taehyung who had his eyes and mouth wide open. "It's so beautiful!" He smiled.

"Thanks, I used to come up here every time I had to kill someone. This scenery was what made me stay sane." I confessed and he hummed.

"Well maybe we can keep each other sane," he smiled.

"Yeah but I still want to talk to your dad. He shouldn't have done what he did." I growled and Taehyung chuckled before putting a hand in my shoulder.

"Don't." Taehyung starts. "He did it to protect the other agents from me. He may have done it in the wrong way but it saved lives." He sighed.

"Do you think you're that bad?" I asked turning to look at the elder.

"I don't think I am, I know I am. I probably have more kills than you," he chuckled.

"What about Viper?"

"Well since I am now retired he has more kills but back in the day I was number uno!" Taehyung grinned proudly.

"Sure," I bopped his nose and then move to sit down and look at the city below us.

I heard some shuffling and then felt Taehyung sit beside me.

"No matter how many times I am here. It is always so beautiful." I inhaled and happily exhaled.

"Maybe this can be our little spot?" I looked to my left and smiled.

"Yeah, just our spot." I smiled. "We should probably start heading back though," I looked at my watch, "it is getting pretty late."

"Oh man we just got here," he whined but stood up before helping me up. "fine but let's crash at my place," Taehyung says and then we walked back to his motorcycle.

Instead of me driving Taehyung got on first and I then got on behind him.

I wrapped my arms around his tiny waist and held on as he started driving to his house that was outside the city.

I closed my eyes like Taehyung did with me and waited for him to wake me when we got to the building.

"Kookie?" I looked over his shoulder and at the huge building that was in front of me. "Come on," the elder smiled and then got off with me following.