Chapter 40: Perfect (pt 1)

Jungkooks pov

Once Taehyung was fully gone I went to where I hid his surprise in a pot I put in the back of the drawer. When I got the box I went on my phone and called Hoseok.

Hoseok/ Me

"Hope I got it, is everything going good over there?"

"Yes, I informed everyone so we are good. You're lucky you guys weren't here, Jin and Jimin screamed so loud I like fell to the ground." Hoseok chuckled.

"But they promised not to say anything or act differently?"

"They did and how is Taehyung doing so far?" He asked.

"I told him to started getting ready, even though we have 3 hours."

"You should take him to that place where you two like? You know the one on the hill."

"Hoseok that's an amazing idea! Thank you for helping me with this, I really appreciate it!"

"No problem man and go be with your future fiancé," Hoseok said and then ended the call.

I looked at the box and put it in my pocket.

I also already finished filling up Yeontans food and water so I walked up and spotted the bathroom light on.

"Oh good Kook, is this good?"

(A/n: I had to stop working and just stare at Taehyung cause how can one person look so good? Like I'm so confused

(A/n: I had to stop working and just stare at Taehyung cause how can one person look so good? Like I'm so confused.)

"Wow." My jaw dropped as I watched him do a little spin, his black hair and outfit going perfectly with his skin color, making him look better than a god.

"Jungkook?" He waved his hand in front of my face. I blinked a couple of times and then smiled.

"You look... so amazing."

'Perfect for proposing!'

"You go change, I will finish up." He pecked next on my lips and then walked back to the bathroom.

'How is he so perfect?' I wondered and went to our closet to pick out my outfit.

When I finally found it I changed and put in some earrings before looking myself up and down.