Chapter 38: Together

Jungkooks pov

When I woke up I found my self spooning Taehyung, something I have been dreaming about, but won't admit it.

"At least he didn't break his promise," I mumbled and snuggled closer to him.

"Did you think I was?" I heard him whisper before he started groaning and rubbing his back.

"Maybe, I really just wanted to see this," I smirked and helped massage his back.

"Asshole."

"Yes please." I smiled, proud of myself for thinking of the answer.

"I can never win with you?" I shook my head and kissed the top of his head.

"No." I chuckled and then kissed his nose.

"Should we ignore the fight and just move on or should we talk about it?" Taehyung asked sitting up.

"I don't want to talk about it but I know we should." I sighed doing the same thing as Taehyung.

"So, what do we need to talk about".

"We yelled most of it out yesterday."

"But I still have some things on my mind." I nodded and mentally prepared myself, "So don't ever call me a brat again. Like that was severely messed up and it hurt that you would say something like that. I was also very surprised that you had doubts about us. I never thought that every time we broke up and got back together I was always hopeful but you weren't. I now don't know if we will ever be back to normal as I know have the voice saying, 'he doesn't believe in you or us', 'this relationship won't last', 'he's going to leave you like you did him'. I thought about these all night. Oh and you can't keep Yeontan, that's my dog, I don't know what I was thinking," I chuckled but nodded. "Okay, you can go." He said.

"Well, the age thing was totally something out of the blue like I am younger and I shouldn't have said that, so sorry for that and the brat thing. The only real reason I have or had doubts was because that was our second break up. My anger got the best of me and I snapped which doesn't make it right but it still happened. Maybe you should have slapped me," I said and suddenly felt a harsh slap against my cheek that almost made me fall off the bed. With wide eyes, I looked at Taehyung who was grinning. "Okay I deserved that but, ouch," I pouted and rubbed the probably red spot.

"Sorry, not sorry." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, and what did you mean about your mom and sister being homeless?"

"Like I said last night as me and my mom chased my dad to Gwangju we suddenly got a call from one of my mom's friends saying that our house was on fire. We couldn't do anything so when we caught my dad and sent him to his death, the three of us then went there to look at the damage and everything was burnt down. Decades of memories just gone, I don't think I have ever seen my mom and sister cry so much, it was heartbreaking. However, I called Lora and she immediately took them in until my mom can find a new place."

"They didn't want to stay here?" I asked and when Taehyung gave me a certain look I chuckled. "Right they probably don't want to hear us."

"No they don't, especially Yuna oh she is just like me and it is terrifying." He smiled.

"I don't think it's that bad," I mumbled but he still heard me.

"We should eat some food, we didn't really eat last night," he said rolling off the side of the bed.

"What do you mean? I ate and it was delicious." I smirked but was met with a pillow that actually knocked me off the bed.

"JEON JUNGKOOK YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH," Taehyung yelled.