Chapter 24: Attack (pt 1)

Taehyungs pov

Today was the day that I would finally meet the leader of Super Junior.

"You ready?" I nodded.

"Are you?" I asked glancing at Jungkook.

"Yeah, super happy that we are getting this over with, after almost 3 months of waiting. I just want to go out and be free." I nodded not paying attention as I fixed my gun. "Well you don't seem interested so I will go." I rolled my eyes.

"I am just getting ready," I say with a slight chuckle.

"You've been ignoring me since this morning, Tae. I even woke up w-without you." I sighed when I heard his voice crack.

"Come here you big baby," I chuckled and walked over to hug him.

"Sorry I'm like this I just was sad and a little scared when I noticed you weren't around and then you ignored me so".

"Sorry I had to get in the right headspace." He nodded.

"I knew what was happening I was just upset. Gosh, I feel like a girl on her period. Hashtag mood swings." I laughed.

"You're fine I shouldn't have don't that to the one I love." I kissed the top of his head.

"You're cute now are you done getting ready?" He asked and stepped away.

"Yeah, I am, and is this your little get-up?" I looked him up and down as he posed on the bed.

(A/n: pretend the stairs magically turn into a bed)

"Wait what happened here?" I asked pulling him up to look at his cheek.

"Helped one of my bouncers with someone." He smirked.

"Well, the girls did very good yesterday so I would be mad too if someone tried to mess that up." Jungkook nodded.

"The youngest, Yiren likes it when Kai stands up for her so she likes to get in trouble with others."

"Sounds like she is fun!"

"She is but Kai keeps getting in trouble and I don't want to get yelled at by his girlfriend, again." I smiled.

"Does she know Kai has a girlfriend?" Jungkook nodded.

"She does and they have met, let's just say they are like her big brother and sister. Yiren even has the guts to call Kai hot sometimes too."

"That's cute now we should start going and take down those sons of bitches!" I cheered and we then walked out.

"You guys ready?" Jungkook asked everyone who nodded.

"Yeah come on," Jaebum said and lead the way to the cars Jungkook had put in the back of the club.