Chapter 28: Sorry

Jungkooks pov

"I still can't believe it," I mumbled as my older brother hugged me.

"I know Jungkook. I know it hurts but it will get better." I shook my head.

"I love him so much but he just threw me out so easily. I thought he loved me."

"He does but just imagine from his point of view. He saw the kiss from a friend's phone and then you come in with flowers. He was an assassin and you hurt him so of course he only saw red."

"I know and I don't blame him. I blame myself 100% and I know he should be upset but it still hurts." Junghyun nodded. "Where did Sana go?"

Junghyun smiles, "Don't worry she will be back".

"What's with that face? This is a sad moment, no smiling."

"Just because your sad doesn't mean I have to be." I raised an eyebrow.

"Sure. I'm going to go take a shower, we have been talking for almost 2 hours and I feel gross." He gasps.

"You're such a mean little brother. Go, I don't want to see you." I pointed to the stairs. I chuckled and went to the guest bedroom and took a shower.

3rd person pov

When Junghyun saw that Jungkook was fully gone he went on his phone and called Sana.

"Hey, so Jungkook is taking a shower. Are you almost here?"

"Yes, I am 4 miles away and bro Taehyung is even better looking in person. He is sleeping so he can't hear me but wow."

"Babe do I need to worry?" She chuckled.

"No, but wait till you see him, you may turn gay and I wouldn't judge you at all." Sana laughed and Junghyun shook my head.

"I could never, you are mine and I am yours." he smiled.

"Hey we are here, I am going to wake Taehyung up and make sure Jungkook is still upstairs."

"Okay see you soon." Junghyun chuckled and ended the call. "JUNGKOOK ARE YOU ALMOST DONE?"

"I WILL BE DONE SOON YOU ASSHOLE." The elder gasped and didn't notice the door opening.

"HOW AM I THE ASSHOLE, YOU BASTARD? YOU COULDN'T GET A GIRL SO YOU WENT TO GUYS SO DON'T TRY ME, BITCH." Junghyun waited a second to see if Jungkook was going to retaliate but when he didn't a huge smile came across his face and then he heard someone cough.

"Nice meeting you too." Junghyun paled and chuckled.

"You must be Taehyung, hi I am Junghyun, Jungkooks older brother. It's nice to finally meet you." He smiled and the two walked closer to shake hands.

"Nice to meet you too and is he upstairs?" He asked and that was when Junghyun actually got a good look at how nervous and upset Taehyung looked.

"Oh um yeah he is. We will leave you guys alone and if things escalate the rooms or well the guest bedroom, he is in is soundproof." Junghyun smirked and then moved so the blushing Taehyung could walk by and go upstairs.

"Do you think things will change?" Sana asked.

"I don't know, hopefully. I can't handle a sad Kookie."