Chapter 15: Beginning

Taehyungs pov

It has been a couple of months living below Jungkooks club now, however, I was finally looking at the man who shot Viper and made our lives very difficult.

You may be wondering how this happened well let's go back to the very beginning.

3rd person pov
(2 1/2 months earlier)

"First we need to get my dad out of the way." He smirked looking at the camera.

"Are you sure Tae?" Namjoon asks.

"Yes, he knows of the gangs and has access to the cameras here. That will help us in the long run, trust me." They nodded.

"Okay, I will handle your dad." Viper smirked.

"Okay, so that's out of the way. Next, we need to..."

For the next couple of weeks, they had got rid of Mr. Kim by telling Taehyungs mom what he would do to him so he is out for a long time (hopefully)

The next part of their plan was for Jimin to go undercover in jail to take notes on the wide range of criminals from high up mafia members and or leaders, gangs, and even cartels members. Jimin asked many things but there was always one question that he had asked every single time.

"Do you know anything about the Lee family?" Jimin asked, however, he may have gotten different answers but they all needed up answer his question.

"Yes, they were stealing my clients and making my life shit. I'm in here because of them, snobby bastards," Choi San, of the biking and drug family also known as the Silver Fox, snapped making Jimin smirk.

Next was a man named Song Mingi, he and his underground mafia sell illegal weapons and he definitely didn't like the Lee family.

"Before the NIS guys caught me I ran into a guy who would call himself 'the Champion'. He would say he gets everything he wants as he apparently wins all the time." Mingi sassed, rolling his eyes.

"Let me guess when you were going to go after him, he ratted you out and you got sent here." Mingi nodded and then Jimin was off to the next person.

"As Jimin is in jail, Yoongi you're going to get yourself scouted by the gang, I heard from a friend that they are looking for some muscle and someone who can fight so you're going in as an underground fighter," Taehyung smirked and Yoongi nodded excitedly.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome our new champion... Gloss!" The ref raised Yoongis hand as the crowd cheered.

"Yoongi someone is coming towards you, watch it," Jungkook said through Yoongis earpiece.

"I see him," Yoongi whispered taking off his gloves.

"Hey Gloss my name is Donghae and I am looking for some muscle. So I have a proposal for you, you be what we want and I can get you off of the streets." Yoongi smirked.

"I accept." The two shook hands.

"I will take you to see my boss tomorrow so be ready." He said and then walked away.

"Nice job, now you have to do the rest by yourself." Jungkook sadly said his goodbyes and disconnected their connection before driving away from the club leaving his friend in there for about a month or so.

"Namjoon you're going to make everyone's backstories also you're going to spread the news of V coming back." Namjoon nodded and went on his laptop.

"And me?" Jin asked.

"Jin you're going to make our outfits for Yoongi and make Jimin look like a gangster like some tattoos and earrings. Also help spread the word of me coming back out," Taehyung ordered. "You can grab some things from your salon and when we get to Kooks club you can start with the outfits."

"Fine but after all this let us have some time together, especially Jimin and Yoongi. They just got better and now they are being separated for god knows how long." Taehyung nodded with a smile.

"I know, I feel a little bad," Taehyung said turning to look at the upset couple in the corner.

"It will be worth it once this is all over." Jin smiled and then looked at Namjoon who was working hard on his computer. "I am going to go see my brother," Jin announced and then walked out before chasing after his brother who was about to go to Mr. Kim's office.

"Hey, can I talk to you about Namjoon?" Jin asked and Viper froze and slowly turned around.

"Why?" He asked avoiding eye contact.

"I want to know why you still don't like him?" Jin crosses his arms.

"I don't know actually but he proved to me that he really loves you and that is all I need." He smiled.

"Did you think he didn't love me? Minhyuk we have been together for 7 flipping years, doesn't that prove anything?"

"I know I just want what's best for you." Jin nods.

"I know and Namjoon has never shown me any signs of not loving me. He is so clumsy, it makes me laugh every time he breaks something or falls. I do get a little mad at times but he makes up for it." Jin smiled looking behind his brother.

"I need to learn that I may not always know what is best for my baby brother. I haven't been there to help you grow up and I am thankful to Namjoon for keeping you happy. He does make you happy?" Minhyuk raised an eyebrow.

"He makes me happy, so, so happy! He will be and always be the only one I love."

"Then I am happy!" Minhyuk said and hugged his younger brother.

"Okay well, I just wanted to ask that question so you can go and threaten Mr. Kim," Jin smirked and watched his brother leave.

Jin then turned around and stepped back when he saw Namjoon leaning against the wall watching him.

"I love you too Jin and at least Minhyuk likes me just a little bit." Namjoon smiled and Jin hummed staring at his husband and tilting his head. "What?" Namjoon asked rubbing his face in a cute way.

"Nothing, you're just so cute, now I am going to get what we may need for our outfits and makeup, you go back to help Tae with the plan." Jin smiled and walked out to kiss Namjoon one more time and then they went their different ways.

"Glad to see you're happy, little brother." Minhyuk smiles from afar before entering Mr. Kim's office. "Hello you motherfucker, miss me?" He smirked and slowly closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a warning these next couple chapters will be in the past until... well trust me you will know 😏