Chapter 21: Brother

Jungkooks pov

I felt someone slap my arm multiple times.

"What. The. Fuck," I growled and grabbed the hand before opening my eyes to see a terrified Sana. "O-Oh my g-god," I let her hand go. "I'm sorry." I lowered my head.

"It's okay Kookie I just was surprised, you looked so adorable and when you spoke it shook me." She chuckled. "Also we are here." I looked up and saw a house.

"My brothers in there?" Sana nodded.

"Come on." She smiled and then we both got out of the car before walking inside. "BABE I'M BACK WITH A SURPRISE."

"OKAY BE THERE IN A SEC." My eyes widened.

"That's really him?" Sana turned to me and smiled.

"It is and I never did say thank you for getting us together." I saluted her making the elder laugh.

"Sana I asked Jihyo to watch over him. I never thought you would start dating and now getting married together."

"Yeah I know but you still brought us together." She hugged me.

"Sana wha- Kookie?" I froze while Sana moved away from me to her fiancé, which just happened to be my brother who I haven't seen in over 6 years.

"Hi, Junghyun." I smiled and watched as he started tearing up.

"Oh, you Jeons can be so dramatic sometimes, go hug each other." Sana groaned and pushed my older brother forward.

"Yeah come on big brother." I chuckled and opened my arms.

"I am the older one so come here." Junghyun opened his arms and I rolled my eyes but slowly walked into them.

"I missed you so much." I cried as I put my arms around his waist and squeezed.

"I missed you too."

"I want in!" I chuckled and we both moved so Sana could get in the hug.

"I can't believe you're getting married but I have to say, Sana is a good one," I said once we broke apart, we meaning me since the couple wouldn't let go of each other.

"Yeah, she is." He smiled, looking at her. "Do you have someone?" I nodded and showed him the same screensaver I showed Sana.

"His name is Taehyung but also goes by V." His eyes widened.

"He is perfect for you, my little criminal brother." I chuckled and put my phone away.

"You boys go catch up, I am going to do some work." Sana kisses my brother and walked away.

"Let's go to the couch." He said and lead the way.

"Okay so after I was sent here tell me everything that happened since then."

"Okay well I had already been in Snake Bite but I became like Vipers son even though the age difference wasn't that big. I had a lot of fun but when Soyeon died I stayed a little bit more until a couple of months ago. I left and turned myself into the NIS. However, the leader per se made me go into a group made of the best agents." I chuckled. "I learned I had killed Taehyungs old boyfriend and he hated me. His dad made us hang out and I saved him from a few assassins and I learned he was V. We became official not too long ago but I can't live my life without him now." Junghyun smiled at me.

"Maybe bring him over once this gang thing is done, I would love to see your dangerous lover boy."

"You would love him." I grinned.