Chapter 18: Spy

3rd person pov

Once Jimin and Yesung were broken out of jail and at the house, they all tried to go to sleep, however, the younger couldn't sleep when he knew Yoongi was somewhere in the building.

"Hey, do you know which room Gloss is in?" Jimin asked when he saw a familiar face.

"Yeah, I can show you," Donghae smirked and showed Jimin Yoongis room. "Who are you really to Gloss?"

"Let's say an old friend," Jimin smiled and opened the door and slowly walked inside to a sleeping Yoongi. "Babe," Jimin shook his boyfriend's shoulder. "Baby?" The younger said one more time until he full-on slapped Yoongis face.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Yoongi sat up and tackled Jimin to the ground. "Oh hey, mochi!" Yoongi smiled and helped himself and his lover up.

"Hey lil meow meow and move over," Jimin says, sitting on the elder's bed.

"Yeah but tell me how was jail. Did anything happen to you?" Yoongi asked as he laid down next to Jimin.

"Well, there were a couple of incidents".

"Example?" The elder snapped.

"Uh well, when you don't look so intimidating and got a nice body things happen but I put them in their place," Yoongi smirked.

"Good I can't have you leaving me." Jimin scoffed at Yoongis pouting face.

"We have had this talk before, I'm not going to leave you, not for the waiter and not for anyone else." Jimin smiled and connected their lips.

"I really missed you," Yoongi mumbled suddenly having the feeling to cry.

"I missed you too." Jimin licked his lips and wiped a tear from Yoongi. "What's wrong?"

"I love you and I just felt like something bad is going to happen maybe not to us but to one of our friends so just let me say this. Jimin you will forever be the only guy I will ever love. We fight over the stupidest things but at the end of the day, we know we love each other. We both have our lives in Taehyungs hands so if things don't go my way or something please don't be too sad, move on and have a happy life." Yoongi cried making Jimin cry too.

"If you die, I die. That's what we said together after the shoot out with those two gangs. Stupid mother fuckers but still, we promised each other and I'm not going to break that promise." Jimin pressed his lips against Yoongis one more time before getting up.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked surprised to see Jimin started to leave.

"You know I can't stay here. We have to keep our cover." Yoongi sat back down and pouted.

"Yeah, well see you when we fight." Jimin froze.

"W-What?"

"I asked Donghae to fight you for fun." Yoongi smiled. "See you later," Yoongi blew a kiss and watched as Jimin hesitantly walked out.

Yoongi then laid back down and thought back to their conversation until sleep took him over.

Jimin, however, took a little bit longer going back to bed. His mind going to what Yoongis said.

"I asked Donghae to fight you for fun" Jimin mumbled as he laid down. "Guess I have to give him a run for his money." He chuckled and slowly closed his eyes.

In the morning, just as Donghae promised Jimin and Yoongi were circling each other in their exercising outfits.

"Gloss, Christian this is just for fun, and for me it's entertainment. Don't hurt each other too much and no ball shots, other than that go at it." Donghae smirked and blew a rape whistle he stole.