six

The next day, I couldn't concentrate during classes. I felt like someone's looking at me yet no one was really doing so. I survived the whole day without V nor Jimin asking me about last night, so that's a relief, I guess.

"The activity for today can be seen in your book. Please take your books out and look for it there. Page 143." The professsor said, "Pass your papers after thirty minutes."

I stiffened.

Book. I don't have a book.

"What's wrong?" Jennie asked me, making Jimin, who's sitting beside her, look at me in concern too.

"I forgot to get my books from the office." I pouted. "What should I do now?"

"Here." Jimin handed me his book. "I'll just share with V."

V gave him a side glance and furrowed his eyebrow before looking back at his book again. Jimin was smiling at me so he didn't see his friend's reaction beside him. I find it quite funny, to be honest.

"Thank you." I smiled back at him.

When Jen and I walked out of our last class, Jungkook greeted us just outside our room.

"Hi." Jungkook grinned, "Jisoo, it was nice to see you last night!"

Jennie looked at me in shock since I forgot to mention to her about me going out last night with Eun Woo. I laughed nervously and said, "Jungkook, what are you doing here?"

Jungkook looked like he was about to say something but someone called him. He looked at the person behind me and grinned once more, "V!"

I was just looking at Jungkook before i realized that V was walking behind me and stopped just beside me. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to talk to Jisoo." he said, "For the article."

"What article?" V asked.

"Just to introduce the new student. And because she caught everyone's attention on her first day."

Jennie's mouth formed an O, "Oh yeah! I remember that. Boys around me kept on asking what Jisoo's name was and why is she with the famous Kim Seokjin. I'm guessing they still didn't know they're related, do they?"

Jungkook enthusiastically nodded, "That's why we want her to be in the next school newspaper. It will sure be a hit."

"Fine. Let's get this over with." I finally said, "Want to come, Jen?"

Please come. Please come.

"Nope. We have homework to do." she answered and I frowned, "Get back to the dorm immediately after the interview too, the homework's pretty hard." Then she left us.

"Yo V! You going to the resto now?" Jimin asked. V nodded. "I'll come with you. I can't understand our homework. Please teach me there."

V shrugged, "Let's go."

"V, don't you want to come with us for the interview?" asked Jungkook with his puppy eyes.

"You can do that yourself already." V said nonchalantly and walked away.

"Aish, that guy. He never likes being friends with a lot of people, especially girls." said Jimin, who followed his friend.

"He doesn't have girl friends?" I asked Jungkook

"Nope." he gave emphasis to the P sound, "Girls just keep falling in line but he never batted an eyelash on them." Then his eyes widened, as if realizing something, "He's friends with Lisa and Jen, I guess. But that's because I always bring Lisa with me - she's my best friend, by the way, and Lisa always brings Jen."

"How are you acquainted with him, anyway? He doesn't look friendly either."

"He is, really. We're in a band, you should listen to us during the battle of the bands at the end of the month."

"You have those?" I exclaimed, "Can I bring guests like Seokjin and my cousin?"

"I've heard your brother used to to study here before he moved to Seoul Performing Arts School, so he's allowed to come. As for your cousin, I'll ask Jihyo noona about it."

I nodded, "Anyway, let's do the interview fast so I can do my homework already."

"Sorry." he apologized, "Come with me."

We arrived at the room for the Journalism club after a few minutes. In there, Sehun was reading something in his laptop with his glasses on.

"Sehun hyung. Jisoo's here."

"You're part of the Journalism too?" I asked him, surprised. I mean, the dude's already the Student Council President; how can he juggle all these responsibilities?

He smiled at me as he fixed his glasses, "Yep, just a writer. No biggie."

"You've met him already?" Jungkook asked

"I introduced myself, of course."

"Cool. Now you won't have to introduce yourself to her already. Please start the interview now, she's in a hurry."

I glared at Jungkook and whispered, "You shouldn't have said that."

Jungkook chuckled and whispered back, "That's okay. We're close."

"Alright, let's start the interview then."

I sat down on the couch in front of Sehun and Jungkook.

"So, Ms. Kim Jisoo, how was your first 3 days here?"

"Well.." I said, "It was kind of fun. I met new friends"

"Like who?"

"Jennie, Lisa, Eun Woo, and Jimin, I guess?" I saw Jungkook pointing himself behind Sehun, "Oh, and Jungkook."

Sehun looked at Jungkook, who immediately looked serious. "You've been in private schools your whole life, right? What made your family to decide that you should finally enter this university?"

"I convinced them," I lied, "Jin oppa helped me too."

"I see" he wrote down what I said, "Any reason why you were kept away from the media? Or do you want to keep that private?"

I smiled, "I just didn't want to be in the spotlight."

The two boys looked convinced with my answer, as the rest of the interview gone by. 

"Hey Jungkook, can you help me with something?" I asked him when we finished the interview.

He grinned at me cheekily, "Sure. What do you need?"

"I kind of forgot that I still don't have any books for my course. The registrar said I could get it last week but I just remembered it a while ago when the professor asked told us to use one."

Jungkook laughed, "Seriously? You're in here for a week already, Jisoo."

"Yeah, and only that one professor asked us to use a book so it slipped my mind." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, let's go get your books."

---

"Googie! Sooya!" someone shouted from where we were headed.

Jungkook and I saw Lisa standing at the foot of the stairs inside our dormitory.

"I didn't know you already know Lali" Jungkook said as we headed towards my room mate.

"She's my room mate." I said.

"What a coincidence!" He mused, "She's really talkative, isn't she?"

"Yes! But I can tolerate it, she's cute anyway."

"Yeah, she is." He looked at Lisa, "But she still need to stop acting like a kid sometimes."

I looked at him but I couldn't reply since we're already in front of Lisa, who's grinning at us from ear to ear.

What does he mean by that?