fifty-one

I came back to my apartment after leaving Taehyung and Jungkook to talk. I'm sure Taehyung won't do anything bad to Jungkook, considering that they're really close friends before I met them.

As soon as I changed into my pajamas, I found myself pacing back and forth in my living room, waiting for Taehyung to come in. After what felt like 3 hours, someone finally knocked on my door. I quickly ran to the door to open it, which revealed Taehyung. He smiled at me before coming inside the unit and leaving his shoes at the shoe rack.

"What did you tell him?" I asked out of curiosity as I sat beside him on the couch

"Just stuff between men." he replied like what happened to us awhile ago was just a normal occurence for him.

"Taehyung, tell me." I demanded.

He changed the way he sat so he was now facing me. "I thanked him for taking care of you while I was gone."

I blinked. "You did?" Taehyung nodded, smiling. "What did he say?"

"That I shouldn't leave you again cause if I did, he'd come back here without second thoughts." Taehyung snorted. "As if. He might as well not come back here since I'm not leaving you ever again." He was poking my nose as he said his last line.

"You didn't punch him, did you? Cause if you did, you should get out of here now before I-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence because Taehyung started holding back his laughter while looking at me. I gave him a confused yet annoyed look. "What's so funny?"

"You're just so cute." He pinched my cheek, causing me to swat his hand away. "I'm not that violent especially when I understand what Jungkook feels."

"Understand what?"

"It's really hard to get over you." He pulled me closer to him so he could hug me. "I'm sorry for pressuring you into telling Jungkook about us."

"Apology accepted." I replied. "I'm sorry for lying to you and for kissing Jungkook in front of you."

He suddenly let me go. "You didn't have to remind me of that scene! I was really annoyed that time, I kept telling myself not to storm out of the room right then and there.", he huffed.

"That's why I'm sorry." I frowned. "I got competitive that time. I just want to see some reaction from you."

"Let's just not talk about that, shall we?" He pulled me back into his arms again. What a soft boy. "Want to stay like this for a while?"

I nodded. "I'm going to miss JK, though." I admitted. "He's actually a great best friend, you know."

"I know." Taehyung squeezed my shoulder. "He'll come back soon."

"Thank you for understanding, Tae."

Taehyung held my chin up to look at him. "I love you."

I smiled, feeling all tingly inside. "I love you too."

We just stayed in each other's arms for a few minutes in comfortable silence until I remembered something.

"You're sleeping here again?" I asked.

"Yup.", he replied, popping the "p" sound. "I brought my own pajamas and other necessities here before I waited for you in the lobby."

I let go of him to let him see my questioning look. "Don't you have your own house, Kim Taehyung?"

"I like it here better." He shrugged. "Do you want to go to my apartment?"

"Yes!" I answered, absent-mindedly

"It's not that far from here. You better prepare your things too."

"Why?"

He smirked. "Cause you'll be living with me soon."

----

reallyyyy short update. will make it up to you guys next time ✌🏻