sixteen

UOS Foundation Week Day # 3

Wednesday

"Let's skip the event today." Jimin suggested as we gathered in the music room after their dance practice; Hoseok, Lisa, JK, and Jimin are all members of the Dance club.

"Spend the rest of the day at BTS?" Jennie suggested with a smile.

She wants to see Yoongi oppa again.

"Let's go!" Jungkook said and placed an arm around Lisa, who looked shocked at what her best friend just did.

V and I didn't acknowledge each other while we were on our way to BTS. Heck, he didn't even spare me a glance when we got inside the restaurant and ordered.

"When will you start work again?" Namjoon asked V after we ordered.

The eleven of us occupied two table since we couldn't fit in one but we can still hear what the people from the other tables are talking about. I was in the same table with Jennie, Lisa, Chaeng, and Jungkook while the rest of the boys were at the other table.

"On Friday. After the event." V answered.

"Really? On Valentine's day?" Hoseok asked, "Oh wait. I forgot you don't have a girlfriend so you can work without hindrances."

"Stop teasing V, even you don't have a girlfriend, Hobi." Lisa told Hoseok.

"I'm not interested in anyone right now. I'm starting to think that I'll have my second girlfriend after we graduate."

"Second girlfriend? You already had one?" Chaeng asked

"Yeah. Momo." He grinned. "But we ended up in good terms. Unlike someone here..." He looked at the boy beside him and laughed.

Jimin made a face, "Hey! I don't want to talk about that girl."

"I didn't even mention your name!" We laughed at their bickering.

"Anyway, any plans on Friday?" Jennie asked them.

"I have a date with Hwasa." Namjoon told us.

"Really?" Lisa exclaimed, "That's nice! I wish all of us have a date on friday."

We looked at JK, who doesn't seem affected by what Lisa said. "What?" He asked.

"Nothing." We said in unison.

While we ate, we talked about the new trends, movies and music that are getting popular right now. It was all fun until Chaeyoung decided to open another topic.

"So, describe someone you like or describe your ideal girl or boy if you still don't have one at the moment."

"That's easy." Jimin said, "Tall, blonde, cute cheeks, beautiful voice." Chaeyoung coughed, realizing who Jimin meant.

"Stop flirting with her!" I joked. "That's if you can't take responsibility after." I gave a meaningful look at V then quickly looked at Jimin.

"Of course I'd take responsibility. I'm not a playboy, Jisoo." He defended himself. "Want to go on a date with me on friday?" He stood up and stretched out his arm to offer his hand to Chaeyoung.

My best friend willingly placed a hand over Jimin's and said, "Gladly."

We cringed as they sat back to their seats. "Get a room!"

"What about you, Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know. Someone fun to be with.. Knows how to play arcade games or just mobile games.. Good at photography too. Oh! And someone with long hair. Long hair just looks better, in my opinion." He finished, satisfied with his answer.

Jen, Chaeng and I eyed Lisa, who just smiled at us, even though we know it was a fake one.

Jungkook turned to his side, "How about you, Lisa?"

Lisa was quiet for a second then answered, "Someone who likes me, and only me."

The rest of us 'ooooh'd, looking at JK.

"Jisoo, your turn."

"Well.." I looked at the girls, and they gave me a thumbs up. "I like someone who's not afraid to tell his feelings for me, is consistent.. And has black hair."

"What's wrong with other hair colors?" Namjoon chuckled at how ridiculous my last description was.

I shrugged, "I just like the color."

"And you, V?"

"Someone who's not annoying and is decisive." He casually said with a blank expression.

Namjoon laughed, "You find everyone annoying. How would we know you like that person?"

"Oh, you'll see." Jimin spoke and smirked at V.

"Hobi, any ideal type?" Lisa asked him.

"Someone who's good at dancing! And is as jolly as me." Hoseok proudly said, "I need my own sunshine too."

"That's a cute way to say it" Lisa giggled.

"Kim Jennie, the last one!" Hoseok introduced with his loud but endearing voice, "Do you.. Have someone... you like right now?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Jennie didn't answer. Instead, she looked at the man standing behind the counter. The boys instantly got her message.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook stood up and called V's cousin, with Jennie pulling him back down to his seat.

Yoongi walked to our table, "Do you need something?"

The boys looked at Jennie, whose face was now scarlet, before Jungkook finally said, "Can we order another pork?"

"Sure. I'll tell my crew to serve it." Yoongi went back behind the counter after.

Jennie pinched Jungkook's arm, her eyes burning in anger, "You are such a blabbermouth!"

"I didn't even tell him!" Jungkook's face was contorted in pain, "Let go!"

After Jennie let go of Jungkook, I swear I saw Yoongi looking at our table and was smiling before he went back to writing something in his notebook.