fourteen

UOS Foundation Week Day # 2

Tuesday

"Chaeng, come on. They're waiting for us downstairs already." I called my best friend for the nth time. She's been picking which clothes to wear for ten minutes already.

"I'm good to go." Chaeyoung finally went outside our dorm room, wearing a pink skirt and black long sleeved sweater. .

"It took you long enough to wear that?"

"I couldn't find the right match with this skirt." She pouted.

"You and Jennie are so much alike!" I told her and walked towards the stairs to meet our other friends.

We found them waiting for us at a nearby bench. I counted them but there were two persons missing.

"Where's V and Jimin?" I asked them.

"V's getting married again." Jungkook answered. "Jimin just went with him."

"Let's go meet them there." Namjoon stood up and led us to the Marriage Booth tent.

From afar, I could already see V getting fake married to a new girl. "Who's that?"

"Irene." Lisa said, surprised at what she's seeing. "I never expected that."

Hoseok held Jungkook's shoulder. "Irene? For real? I've heard she's been paying the first years to avoid getting fake married to other boys. Why did she agree to be paired with V?"

"She likes him." Chaeyoung simply stated. "It's obvious. What about that friend of yours, does he like that Irene too?" She glanced at me before looking back to the boys.

"Nah. He's never rejected any pairings. He doesn't want to use his money just to get out of that situation." Namjoon looked at the other boys, who were nodding in agreement.

"Besides, he doesn't look a bit interested with any of them." Lisa pointed a thumb to where V was, "He's just an emotionless dude. I doubt he'd get a girlfriend with all his seriousness."

"Cut him some slack. He's all smiley when he's with us." Jungkook disagreed with his best friend. "He just doesn't want others to see how he looks when he's happy with us cause girls might be jealous." The three boys laughed.

"Ha. Funny." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"What a good morning for Irene!" Jimin said as he and V approached us. "Who'd think that she likes this guy?" V side eyed him.

"Stop being grumpy, V. We already forgave you for suddenly ditching on us last night. Don't do it again." Jimin told his best friend while V didn't react.

"Excuse me, are you Kim Namjoon hyung?" a first year asked Namjoon, who nodded. "Congratulations! You're getting married with Hwasa noona." Namjoon obliged being dragged towards the tent.

The boys cheered for Namjoon, leaving us girls confused.

"He likes Hwasa?" Jennie asked Hoseok.

"Yeah. Since last year." Hoseok said, a big smile on his face.

Jungkook wiped invisible tears on his face, "He grew up so fast."

"Jung Hoseok!" Nayeon called Hoseok, running to him with a handcuff in hand. "You're in for big trouble."

"Why?" Hoseok asked in horror. "Who am I paired with?"

"Momo." Nayeon giggled, "The one who paid for the pairing also added more money to make you two do a dare."

"Woah. That's possible?" asked Jimin.

Nayeon nodded. "Sehun oppa agreed. We can return the extra payment if the pair didn't do the dare."