seventeen

UOS Foundation Week Day #4

Thursday

Nothing really happened much on the fourth day of the week.

My group of friends were divided into whatever club we were in while Chaeyoung had the chance to roam around the campus, jumping from one club to the next just to talk to us when we're on a break.

After the practice, the girls and I decided to eat inside our dorm room and talk about our plans for tomorrow.

"I'm having a date with Jimin tomorrow." Chaeyoung excitedly said.

Jen, Lisa, and I groaned." We know. "

"I'm just so excited. I wonder what he's planning for us to do tomorrow." She looked up smiling, as if imagining what will happen.

"Just be careful with him, okay? Even when he's our friend. I still don't know much about Jimin and his dating experiences." I told her.

"He's a big flirt." Lisa said. "But you all know that already."

"Remember when Jungkook said that Jimin broke up with Jeongyeon because the girl was always out with her classmates?" Jennie asked Lisa.

Chaeng's nose scrunched. "What's wrong with that?

"BOY classmates." Lisa and Jennie said at the same time. Lisa added, "She's spending more time with them than him so it made Jimin mad."

"How many exes does he have here?" I asked.

"Just one." Lisa stood up and cleaned up her side of the table. "He's just a big flirt. That's the problem. He never got into a serious relationship after Jeongyeon."

"How about V? Any news about his past dating life?" Chaeyoung asked.

"He doesn't have any exes, not that I know of. He's like a rock, like Yoongi. They never flirt with anyone, just giving them the cold blank stare except when they're facing customers." Jennie said.

"It runs in the blood then." Lisa laughed.

"Jisoo, I've been noticing something.." Jennie trailed, "Do you like V?"

I was about to stand up with my box of trash when she asked me. Facing Jennie, I answered, "Um, no?"

"Girl!" Jennie laughed at my answer. "You're too obvious!"

"Pardon?" I said.

"You've been eyeing him since you heard him sing." Lisa stated.

"Really?" Chaeng said, "Then it's mutual!"

"What?" Jennie, Lisa, and I asked.

"V likes Jisoo too. Can't you notice?"

"Actually... I can." Jennie sounded convinced.

"He kissed you on the forehead, right? You're the only girl he kissed among all those girls who became his fake bride to be."

"Well, stop assuming things. The boy already said that he doesn't like me." I finally told them.

"He did?!" Jennie asked in surprise.

I nodded. "Just last Tuesday. I saw him on the rooftop and he asked me why I left him after our fake wedding ceremony and-"

"He asked that?!" Chaeyoung mused, "That's clearly a sign that he likes you!"

"I'm not done yet." I looked at her to shut her up. "I knew he was joking so I played with him and asked if he likes me. Then he said 'I don't like you' straight to my face."