twenty

"Kim Jisoo! Wake up!" a loud voice said over me, it was Lisa. I groaned, moving sideways and placing my pillow over my ear to cover it. "Hey! Chaeyoung! Wake your cousin up! We need to hear the deets." 

"Or you could just wait for them to tell us." I heard Chaeng said, "I shouldn't have told you about their posts."

"Sooyaaaa" Jennie said and took my pillow away from me. "Tell us about your date with V!"

"Go ask him then." I said, still not opening my eyes.

"He wouldn't tell us. You know how secretive the guy is." Lisa whined, "He's grown up now! That's surprising!"

I groaned again, half opening my eyes to take my pillow from Jennie then go back to trying to sleep again.

"Just let the girl sleep" Chaeyoung giggled.

"Ask V!" I yelled, "Don't come back here until he tells the story so I can sleep peacefully now."

"Alright, we got the blessing!" Lisa said hurriedly. I felt the left side of my bed turn back to normal, meaning, the two girls already stood up and are about to leave the room.

When I heard the door close, Chaeyoung said, "You know V won't spill, right?" I can imagine her smirking at me.

"Yeah." I answered.

"But was the date good?"

I found myself smiling, "Yes."

"That's all I wanted to hear." She said. "From you. I'm going with the girls, V might spill. Bye!"

"Good. Now let me sleep." I said and drifted off again.

- About last night - 

"Come on, just smile already." I told him, with me holding my phone in front of him. "V, I said smile."

"I don't want to." He stuck his tongue out.

When we were done eating, V checked his phone because it rang twice before. Since I'm just a friend, I didn't mind who called him or texted him, he didn't have any reaction when he saw the notification anyway. Bored, I tried to reach out and mess with his cute fluffy hair, to which he didn't mind, thankfully. He placed his phone in his pocket and straightened his posture again, towering over me. And that's when I saw how good the background was for a picture.

I've been trying to take a picture of him smiling but he just kept on saying no. I can't believe V would actually be this playful.

"You didn't smile when I took a picture of you a while ago!" He added.

"That's because I was trying to pose like you." I laughed and winked at him, my mouth exaggeratedly open.

"Stop doing that!" He said softly.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Winking at me."

"Why?"

"It's cute." I heard him mumble.

"I'm cute?" I bounced happily. It was the first time he complimented me; I love flirty V. "Fine. You don't have to smile for the camera anymore." I took a photo of him with his blank face and placed my phone back in my bag.

V and I just finally went outside the restaurant he recommended, which I wasn't disappointed, then we took another walk back to our dorm.

"So you like like me?" I asked him for the last time, just to be sure.

"Yes, Jisoo." He sighed and looked at me. "I like you."

"Why? Don't I annoy you?"

"You do, truthfully. For the first days. You just look like a lost puppy to me, with all your questions about our school here and there." I pinched his side, and he laughed. "But then I realized that I want to see you and be friends with you for the next few days, then it turned out for weeks."