eighteen

UOS Foundation Week Day #4 Pt.2

The three of us went to meet Chaeyoung among the audience. When we got to her, though, V was nowhere to be found. I'm not going to lie, I was kind of disappointed not seeing him.

"Where's V?" I asked unconsciously.

"Continued his job as a photographer after watching someone perform." Chaeyoung winked at me.

Namjoon's looked at me with his eyes widened, "He watched Jisoo?"

"Yes." Chaeyoung chuckled. "He didn't even take a single photo. He just stopped moving altogether when Jisoo started singing."

"Wow, Jisoo." Namjoon looked amused. "I never thought that you're the one who could make V fall."

He didn't. I did.

Literally, too.

"Stop saying that. He's not into me. Delulus~" I laughed, to which they all gasped dramatically. "Let's just watch the others perform."

We didn't get to see V for the remaining performances. However, he came to us when the event was already done just to tell us that he'll be going to BTS to help Yoongi.

"Rosé, I'll come fetch you to your dorm room at 8." Jimin told Chaeyoung after V left.

"Sure." Chaeyoung said in a too girly voice, making me roll my eyes at her.

Jimin saw my reaction and laughed. "Don't be jealous, Soo. I'm sure someone will date you soon."

"I'm not jealous. I have a date with Eun Woo tonight." I stuck my tongue out and walked to our dormitory with the girls.

"Help me pick an outfit?" Jennie asked us.

Lisa smiled apologetically, "Actually.. Hoseok, JK, and I decided to eat dinner together too. Cause, you know, we don't have any dates."

"That's nice." I said, "At least you won't sulk in our room today."

"At least I'm with him." She said softly and smiled.

--

7pm.

Eun Woo called me after Lisa and her dates went out for their dinner while Jennie was still getting ready for her indirect date with Yoongi.

"What's up? Are you going here now or-?" I was cut off by someone from the other line.

"Sorry, this is Dahyun, Eun Woo's classmate." A girl said. A freaking girl. Using Eun Woo's phone. "He kept on telling us your name and that he needs to meet you now."

"Where are you now? Is he okay?" I asked.

"He's with me and our other friends. I'm afraid he can't go there with you, he's too drunk right now."

"What? I'll come get him then." I volunteered. Jennie sat beside me, curious about what I'm talking about, so I put the call on loudspeaker..

"It's okay. We'll take care of him. Don't bother going here, we're not even near the campus right now."

"Alright then..." I slumped from my bed. "Please take care of him."

"Anyway, I just want to ask..." She trailed. "Are you his girlfriend?"

Jennie and I exchanged glances, confused at the question that's completely unrelated to our topic. "No."

"Oh, okay." She said. "We better get Eun Woo back to his dorm now. Bye!" Dahyun ended the call.

"That Dahyun girl is up to something." Jennie immediately said as I placed the phone on my bed. "Let's ask Lisa about her."

I looked at the bouquet of flowers on my study table and frowned. "Guess I don't have a date today."