thirty-three

I was ready to give Lisa a long speech about her being immature for locking me out after I got ready for school. Surprisingly though, Lisa talked to me right after Jen and Chaeng left our room. 

"Jisoo, I'm sorry for last night. I was just so tired of dance practice and then our homework that I forgot to wait for you and open the door for you." she apologized,

She looked sincere that the anger inside me quickly faded.

I replied, "Will you talk to me now like we used to before?" 

"About that," she looked down, "I'm still trying to move on from.. Him. And just looking at you.. It reminds me how I lack all the things you have right now. I envy you for being so charismatic, brave, and beautiful inside and out. I really wish I'm like that too." 

"Lisa.." 

"I know it's not your fault for keeping JK's secret and it's not your fault that I'm insecure of you. But can you please give me some more time to heal? I promise I'll be the Lisa you've met from the start." 

"Lisa, you don't have to be insecure of me. You're charismatic in your own way, you're brave, and you're specially beautiful inside and out. You've captivated a lot of people, platonically or romantically. Jungkook may not think of you as being his girlfriend, but you know he'll stay by your side no matter what, right? You've not only got his attention, you also got ours; Joon, Hobi, Jen, Chaeng, Jimin, V… We're all here for you. You've got us."

Lisa smiled," Thank you, Jisoo." She pulled me into a hug before crying her eyes out on my shoulder," I really understand why he likes you.. "

"You ready to talk to him too?" 

"Not yet." she let go and sniffed, "I've been head over heels with him for almost 2 years. My head and heart's still processing that the way he treated me was just friendly gestures. I'll try getting that in my head a little longer so when I'm friends with him again, I know that whatever he does has no other meaning. I don't want to get my hopes up again. " Lisa sniffed." Anyway, friends again? "

"Who said we stopped being friends?" I giggled and hugged her again before we head to our classes.

It took another week before Eunwoo updated me about him and Dahyun. In the end, Dahyun's really pregnant with him. 

"I can't believe it!" I exclaimed in our room, forgetting that Lisa's with me inside

"I can't believe it!" I exclaimed in our room, forgetting that Lisa's with me inside. "Sorry" 

Lisa just looked at me, expressionless, and turned back to doing her homework. 

I was typing my reply to Eunwoo when someone from behind me gasped. "Dahyun is pregnant? Who's Dahyun? And Eu-" Frantically, i turned around and saw Chaeyoung with a confused look on her face. 

"Chaeyoung, I swear to God, your eavesdropping habit has got to stop." I whispered harshly at her, pulling her away from Lisa, who I think didn't hear a word she said.