eight

The rest of the month passed by and without any problems, academically and socially since I've gained friends from my block and from other courses, like Lisa, Eun Woo, and Jungkook. Additionally, I passed the audition for UOS Singers and gained friends there too, most specifically, Jihyo unnie, Namjoon, Nayeon and Chanyeol, the last three were from my batch.

As it's the last day of January, Jin sent me a text message after my last class.

Outside the room, Jimin and V were standing together with Jungkook, Namjoon, and one other guy

"You don't have to work tomorrow, right?" Jungkook asked

"Yeah. Yoongi gave me permission to practice."

Jimin placed his arm around V's shoulder and said, "I love how supportive your cousin is with you being into music."

"I have to work the whole day on Saturday, though."

"Really? We'll help you out then." one of the boys, who I don't know, said

"You're joining the battle of the bands again?" Jennie asked the boys

"What battle?" I asked them.

"Our university's foundation week will start next week and there will be a battle of the bands for the whole campus."

"Yes! We're aiming to be the champions twice in a row." Namjoon grinned.

Jennie chuckled, "Yeah, good luck with that. I heard Sehun oppa's going to join this year with his friends."

"Have you heard the guy sing?" Jimin asked her.

"Duh? He was Mr. UOS last year, he sang during the talent portion."

Jungkook was about to retort back but V placed his hand on his friend's shoulder and said, "We're going to win. That's final."

I suddenly stood straighter when I heard him speak. His voice was full of authority. To be honest, every time he spoke up, it all made me feel something strange inside, which is probably fear cause his voice is too deep, I don't know.